SAMSUNG has again come up with their unique idea to ease the cooking experience. SAMSUNG revealed that it is making one of its most popular Family Hub features available in the SmartThings app at CES 2021 today.
Family Hub has won the 6th consecutive CES Innovation Award this year for providing innovative strides to the families with smarter and more seamless kitchen experiences.
About the Product:
- SmartThings Cooking is designed so that it can recommend recipes that fit your tastes and dietary restrictions with weekly meal plans.
- Sends recipe instructions directly to synced Samsung cooking devices—so Family Hub can order groceries and the Front Control Slide-in Range can automatically preheat.
- SmartThings Cooking guides you through every step of meal prep.
How it works:
- Allows you to search, plan, purchase, and prep weekly meals via the SmartThings app on your Family Hub or smartphone.
- Allows you to enjoy convenient one-stop grocery shopping through Walmart, Kroger, Instacart, and Amazon Fresh, using the Whisk network.
- Every recipe is laid out to guide you through the simplified cooking process, timing, and explaining each step.
What can you do:
- Personalized recipes based on your unique taste and preferences.
- Can plan meals for your family more efficiently.
- Manage meal prep with one-touch control over cooking modes, temperatures, and time settings, and monitor the entire process at a single glance.
John Herrington, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Home Appliances said, “Families around the world embraced smarter cooking and streamlined meal planning with Samsung’s Family Hub.”
“We are proud to bring these features to more than 33 million people who use the SmartThings app—and we hope to inspire those who are cooking, and experimenting, more than ever.”- he added.