Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America has announced yesterday an in-vehicle wireless charging technology with two variants. These two variants are able to provide efficient in-vehicle charging. In America, people have an average of ten connected devices per household and they need many of those devices during travelling on short or long trips.
So, it’s very important to have a fast charging option in a vehicle. The most needed thing in the vehicle is navigating, customer utilizing apps, and music. For maximum vehicles, the charging system remains wired. Now, this wireless charging system offers you the most efficient and accurate way to charge.
Highlights of Panasonic’s wireless charging technology:
Exclusive Detection Technology:
The wireless charging functions by moving into the optimum position to align perfectly with the charging coil of mobile devices and it starts to charge wirelessly. This moving coil of Panasonic is more accurate than the other wireless charging system.
Having a charging power of 15W, Panasonic has come with one of the fastest wireless charging technology in the industry, which keeps them far ahead of the wired/tethered systems.
- Smart Alignment: The moving coil will take a perfect position for charging.
- Perfect Detection: This technology helps to align more accurately with the device.
- Charging Performance: With 15W, this is the highest rate of any wireless charging system in the industry.
- Wi-Fi/ BT Connection: While charging the device, you can make or receive a phone call with ease.
- Thermal Management: Comparing with the other systems, it has a better thermal trajectory range across an extensive period of charging time.
This advanced charging technology features itself as an efficient and convenient technology that provides wireless charging inside a vehicle. For more information on Panasonic Automotive solutions, visit https://na.panasonic.com/us/automotive-solutions