For the first time, Lenovo is offering a 16:9 ratio display for its IdeaPad series. Offering higher connectivity as users won’t have to go unsatisfied with the availability of Wi-Fi 6. The display is certified safer by TÜV Rheinland for having Eye Care technology.
It reduces blue light to help protect your eyesight while working long hours. It consists of the IR camera’s clever time-of-flight (ToF) sensors which provide everyday efficiencies via attention-sensing software from Glance by Mirametrix®.
Lenovo’s Intelligent Cooling system helps to keep the battery last long and optimize the performance while handling the demanding task. The device will be showcased by Lenovo at CES 2021.
The features which the IdeaPad 5i Pro will offer include:
- The remarkable performance of up to 11th Gen Intel Core™ i7 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® MX450 graphics to accelerate your laptop for work and play
- Up to 14-inch 2.8K (16:10) IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 400 nits of brightness
- Or, go big with up to 16-inch 2.5K (16:10) IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate at 350 nits bright
- Get up to 16GB DDR4 of memory and up to 1TB SSD PCIe M.2 of storage on either size
- The 14-inch laptop offers a 56.5WHr battery and Rapid Charge Boost
- With 75WHr battery capacity on the 16-inch with support for Rapid Charge Express
- The 16-inch model also offers single cable Thunderbolt™ 4 technology