This year we have seen a lot of ups and downs, however, gaming has remained to be our constant support even in hard times. So, having a gaming PC at home might help you get through the shortcomings of the year 2020 and if you are planning to build a budget gaming PC then you have come to the right place.
Our second build will be a budget one and starting with a sweet Rs. 50,000 price mark is clearly a price range for beginners. So, here are our components and why we indeed chose for them:
Intel Core i3-10100F Processor
Price: ₹ 8,199
- 4 cores and 8 threads
- 6 MB Intel Smart Cache
- 3.6 GHz base clock speed
- 4.3 GHz boost clock speed
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- TDP: 65W
Intel CPUs are the best for gaming, and its latest Core i3-10100F processor still holds a lot of value, because of its cheap pricing. It is ideal for other daily work and casual entertainment stuff as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3phvO3t
MSI H410M PRO-VH mATX Motherboard
Price: ₹ 5,900
- Supports 10th generation Intel Core/ Pentium Gold/ Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 memory up to 64GB 2933mhz(max.).
- Turbo M.2 delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs.
- Core boost Technology combines optimized power circuit layouts and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU.
- Onboard Intel Gigabit LAN.
A great motherboard at budget and can easily support the entry level Core i3-10100F at ease.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3mOdYDw
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM
Price: ₹ 3,169
- Each Vengeance LPX module is built with a pure aluminium heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation.
- Available in multiple colours to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style
- Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility-tested for the latest Intel Z370 series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
- The Vengeance LPX module height is carefully designed to fit smaller spaces.
- XMP 2.0 enabled for superior overclocking
- Warranty Parts: Lifetime Warranty (Max 10 Years)
A minimum of 8GB RAM is needed to keep your PC thriving in 2020.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2LRLpZ9
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC Graphics Card
Price: ₹ 17,999
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed, 1740 MHz / 12 Gbps, 4GB GDDR6
- Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings.
- A powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
In this pricey GPU market, this GTX 1650 Super from MSI is a great deal honestly if you are into eSports gaming or want a decent 1080p gaming experience in latest triple-A games.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37HVeBi
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
Price: ₹ 3,495
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
You will definitely need a 1TB HDD to store all your games and stuff in the course of time.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3mGCqXD
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
Price: ₹ 2,472
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled,Low power consumption, Laptop and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum : 4.5V , Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
A 240GB SSD boot drive is a must have thing in 2020 to speeden up your gaming PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WJnXzD
Corsair CV550 550 Watt Non-Modular Power Supply
Price: ₹ 4,199
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: Provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and lowering your energy costs
- Full Continuous Power: CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are guaranteed to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power
- Low-Noise Cooling: A 120 mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress, slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads
- Compact Casing: 125 mm length ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases
- Black Sleeving and Casing: Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style
A 550W PSU for this PC build is more than enough and can support other GPUs when you upgrade in future as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37JAJUT
Cooler Master MasterBox K501L RGB V2
Price: ₹ 4,290
- Made for gamers, the K501L comes with RGB fan at front, illuminated power button and a unique angled slat design that’s a testament to its gamer core.
- Demanding gaming systems will run cool thanks to the plethora of cooling options – 360mm AIO compatibility, support for up to seven 120mm fans and an engineered airflow path.
- Supports all kind of gaming components – clearance of 410mm for Graphics card, 165mm for CPU cooler, and 180mm for PSU offering room for a powerful gaming build.
- An edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel allows you to exhibit your system in its full glory
- K501L RGB V2 has USB3.0 Type A x 1, USB2.0 x 1 and has Motherboard support for Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX form-factors.
This is a great cabinet from Cooler Master at this budget with adequate vents for heat dissipation and RGB touch and enough headroom to accommodate all of your components at ease.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38sjG9a
The total cost of this gaming PC sums up to Rs. 49,723 and to be fair, this a great value for money build that not only should perform well but also look good. The GTX 1650 Super should be good for most new games at 1080p and the Core i3-10100F also is a great budget CPU for gaming.