This year we have seen a lot of ups and downs, however, gaming has remained to be our constant support even in hard times. So, having a gaming PC at home might help you get through the shortcomings of the year 2020 and if you are planning to build a budget gaming PC then you have come to the right place.
Our second build will be a budget one, and starting with a sweet Rs.40,000 price mark is clearly a price range for beginners. So, here are our components and why we indeed chose for them:
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 6,780
- 4 Cores /4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz
- 6MB cache & 65 W TDP
- Discrete graphics required
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Intel CPUs are the best when it comes to gaming, and its last-gen Core i3-9100F processor still holds a lot of value, even being a year old because of its cheap pricing. It is ideal for other daily work and casual entertainment stuff as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KsYx2
MSI H310M PRO-VDH Plus
Price: ₹ 4,890
- Supports 9th/ 8th Gen Intel Core/ Pentium Gold/ Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Ez Debug LED the easiest way to troubleshoot
- X-boost software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device
A great motherboard at budget and can easily support the entry level Core i3-9100F at ease.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2KjIyrt
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM
Price: ₹ 3,169
- Each Vengeance LPX module is built with a pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation.
- Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style
- Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility-tested for the latest Intel Z370 series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
- The Vengeance LPX module height is carefully designed to fit smaller spaces.
- XMP 2.0 enabled for superior overclocking
- Warranty Parts: Lifetime Warranty(Max 10 Years)
A minimum of 8GB RAM is needed to keep your PC thriving in 2020.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2LRLpZ9
Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 AMP Edition
Price: ₹ 13,869
- 896 Cuda Cores
- 4GB GDDR6 Memory
- Engine Clock Boost: 1650 MHz
- 128-bit Memory Bus
- 8 Gbps Memory Clock
- Display Outputs: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b and Dual-Link DVI-D
- Recommended Power Supply: 300W
This is a costly choice for the build but a decent one if you see the price hikes of GPUs recently and this is the GDDR6 version of the regular GTX 1650, so expect better 1080p gaming performance out of it.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/34uhpsC
Thermaltake Litepower 450W Black Edition Power Supply
Price: ₹ 2,498
- 450W power rating
- 1 x 20+4pin main connector (400mm)
- 1 x EPS / ATX 4+4pin +12V power connector (550mm)
- 3 x Molex and 1 x FDD connectors (400mm + 150mm + 150mm + 150mm) 2 x Molex connectors (400mm + 150mm)
A 450W PSU for this PC build is more than enough and if you want you can go for a 550W as well if you want to upgrade in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KWhzb
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
Price: ₹ 3,495
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
You will definitely need a 1TB HDD to store all your games and stuff in the course of time.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3mGCqXD
Crucial BX500 240GB SSD
Price: ₹ 2,481
- 240 GB, SSD write cache is enabled,Low power consumption, Laptop and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum : 4.5V , Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
A 240GB SSD boot drive is a must have thing in 2020 to speeden up your gaming PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WJnXzD
Ant Esports ICE-211TG Mid Tower Computer Case
Price: ₹ 2,939
- Support ATX, MICRO-ATX, ITX motherboard
- Fan Support : 140 mm x 2 / 120 mm x 3 Front, 120 mm x 2 Top, 120 mm x 2 Bottom, 120 mm x 1 Rear
- Liquid Cooler Support : 120 / 240 / 280 mm x 1 Front, 120 / 240 mm x 1 Top, 120 mm x 1 Rear
- Support 2 x HDD and 3 x SSD, 7 PCI Slots
- I/O Front Panel : 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic
This is a great looking cabinet honestly and at this price, you cannot get more compelling one with so many slots and RGB fans as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37ynqGB
The total cost of this PC sums up to Rs. 40,121 and to be fair, this a great value for money build that not only should perform well but also look good. If you spend this much amount on this PC, you can comfortably game at 1080p for quite some time now, and this spec fantastic for eSports titles and even for home usage as well.
At least get this GDDR6 variant of the GTX 1650 GPU to get the best gaming performance, do let us know your experience and thoughts about the build in the comments below.