The end of the ridiculous year 2020 is here now and it’s time to award the best things in tech or make the best builds of the year. A lot of people might be looking to make a gaming PC at the end of the year and so need a guide to make one and we will be helping to make a lot of PC builds at different budgets for both Intel and AMD.
Our first build will be an entry-level one, and starting with a sweet Rs.30,000 price mark is clearly a price range for beginners. So, here are our components and why we indeed chose for them:
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 6,780
- 4 Cores /4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz
- 6MB cache & 65 W TDP
- Discrete graphics required
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Intel CPUs are the best when it comes to gaming, and its last-gen Core i3-9100F processor still holds a lot of value, even being a year old because of its cheap pricing. It is ideal for other daily work and casual entertainment stuff as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KsYx2
MSI H310M PRO-VDH Plus
Price: ₹ 4,890
- Supports 9th/ 8th Gen Intel Core/ Pentium Gold/ Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Ez Debug LED the easiest way to troubleshoot
- X-boost software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device
A great motherboard at budget and can easily support the entry level Core i3-9100F at ease.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2KjIyrt
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM
Price: ₹ 3,169
- Each Vengeance LPX module is built with a pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation.
- Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style
- Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility-tested for the latest Intel Z370 series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
- The Vengeance LPX module height is carefully designed to fit smaller spaces.
- XMP 2.0 enabled for superior overclocking
- Warranty Parts: Lifetime Warranty(Max 10 Years)
A minimum of 8GB RAM is needed to keep your PC thriving in 2020.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2LRLpZ9
Galax GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Card
Price: ₹ 12,869
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- GPU Engine Specs: CUDA Cores 896, Boost Clock (MHz) 1605, 1-Click OC Clock (MHz) 1620
- Memory Specs: Memory Speed 12 Gbps, Memory Interface Width 128-bit GDDR6, Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 192
- Display Support: Multi Monitor 3 Displays, Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D
- Power Specs: Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 90W, Minimum System Power Requirement (W) 300W
This is a costly choice for the build but a decent one if you see the price hikes of GPUs recently and this is the GDDR6 version of the regular GTX 1650, so expect better 1080p gaming performance out of it.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/34uhpsC
Thermaltake Litepower 450W Black Edition Power Supply
Price: ₹ 2,498
- 450W power rating
- 1 x 20+4pin main connector (400mm)
- 1 x EPS / ATX 4+4pin +12V power connector (550mm)
- 3 x Molex and 1 x FDD connectors (400mm + 150mm + 150mm + 150mm) 2 x Molex connectors (400mm + 150mm)
A 450W PSU for this PC build is more than enough and if you want you can go for a 550W as well if you want to upgrade in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KWhzb
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
Price: ₹ 3,495
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
You will definitely need a 1TB HDD to store all your games and stuff in the course of time, but also do keep in mind to get a minimum 240GB SSD boot drive later.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3mGCqXD
CHIPTRONEX X410B Mid Tower ATX Cabinet
Price: ₹ 2,099
- Front Dual RGB strip
- RGB control switch to change the RGB light modes
- Support’s ATX/MATX/ Mini ATX Motherboards
- Full Acrylic side panel
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2
A decent CPU cabinet with some RGB touch on it and at Rs.30k build this seems a pretty viable option as well.
Buy from here
The total cost of this PC sums up to Rs. 35,800 and now you would ask how could this be an Rs.30,000 PC build? Actually, the prices of the CPUs and GPUs are so high these days, you have no choice other than spending at Rs.35k for a decent build.
If you spend this much amount on this PC, you can comfortably game at 1080p for quite some time now, and this spec fantastic for eSports titles and even for home usage as well. At least get this GDDR6 variant of the GTX 1650 GPU to get the best gaming performance, do let us know your experience and thoughts about the build in the comments below.