Finally, the Cyberpunk 2077 launch timing is out on the internet now. CD Projekt Red has revealed the details of when players will be able to pre-load the game. The below-given map is all about the pre-load and unlocking timings.
As per the above tweet, PC players will get the option of preloading Cyberpunk 2077 on December 7 at 12 pm, if they have purchased the game via GOG and who bought on Steam or Epic Game Store, they will be able to pre-load from 5 pm, December 7. Whereas the PlayStation players can pre-load the Cyberpunk 2077 on December 1 at 5 pm and the Xbox players can pre-load on December 3 at 5 pm.
For a PC gamer, the unlock time is a bit varying, even a few numbers of regions are going to get the game a little before December 10. The console version of Cyberpunk 2077, will be available on December 10 at 12 am. Unlock times in different regions are listed below:
- Los Angeles, Dec. 9, 4 pm PST
- Mexico City, Dec. 9, 6 pm CST
- New York, Dec. 9, 7 pm EST
- Bogota, Dec. 9, 7 pm COT
- Brasilia, Dec. 9, 9 pm BRT
- London, Dec. 10, 12 am GMT
- Paris, Dec. 10, 1 am CET
- Cairo, Dec. 10, 2 am EET
- Johannesburg, Dec. 10, 2 am SAST
- Warsaw, Dec. 10, 1 am CET
- Istanbul, Dec. 10, 3 am TRT
- Moscow, Dec. 10, 3 am MSK
- Dubai, Dec. 10, 4 am GST
- Beijing, Dec. 10, 8 am CST
- Singapore, Dec. 10, 8 am SGT
- Seoul, Dec. 10, 9 am KST
- Tokyo, Dec. 10, 9 am JST
- Sydney, Dec. 10, 11 am AEDT
- Wellington, Dec. 10, 1 pm NZDT
The players from New Zealand, have to wait for the most because there the game will be unlocked in the afternoon, which is the last among the other regions. Cyberpunk 2077 is releasing on 10th December for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Also, you can play the game with a better experience on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility. It is expected that Cyberpunk 2077’s optimized version for next-gen consoles will be launched in 2021.