As I update you through my previous post, boAt is preparing to launch its 2nd smartwatch. This time the name is finalized as boAt Watch Enigma. Earlier today, the company only revealed the features and specs of this new player, but now, the launch day comes out along with the exact pricing. Before diving into the pricing and availability details, have a look at the specs once again.
Specs & Features:-
In the very beginning, boAt claims that its upcoming smartwatch will have a sleek design, though that will not affect on features. From the images, we get that the watch has a square body with rounded edges. On the right, there is a knob which is a bit lifted from the surface, probably that is rotatable. The rest of the other details are followed.
- 1.54-inch Full touch screen color display with Always On feature
- 24/7 automatic heart-rate monitoring
- Blood Oxygen level monitoring
- Live weather forecast
- Daily activity tracker and eight different sports modes
- Smart gesture controlling
- raise the hand to wake the watch
- shake wrist to click picture or change watch face
- long-press the screen to increase the brightness
- Music control from the wrist
- Meditative breathing guidance
- 3 ATM waterproofing
- Eco mode to save battery
- Notification management
Pricing & Availability :-
The slim yet powerful boAt Watch Enigma is landing in the Indian market on 9th December at 12:00 noon via Amazon India. Customers need to spend only Rs.2,999 to get it. boAt is providing two strap color options – Black and Gray. If you don’t want to miss the launch, set the reminder on Amazon, the link is given below.