In the Indian audio market, boAt is the leader above all the other brands. According to the recent report, boAt is on top in the case of TWS shipment market share with 18% part. Apart from the audio products, the company is trying to get the same position in other markets like power banks and fitness bands. Recently, at the end of October, boAt entered the smartwatch market with the boAt Watch Storm. After getting positive feedbacks, now the company is preparing to launch its second smartwatch. According to the listing, the name will be boAt Watch Enigma. Here are the details, the listing speakers out to us.
Specs & Features:-
In the very beginning, boAt claims that its upcoming smartwatch will have a sleek design, though that will not affect on features. From the images, we get that the watch has a square body with rounded edges. On the right, there is a knob which is a bit lifted from the surface, probably that is rotatable. The rest of the other details are followed.
- 1.54-inch Full touch screen color display with Always On feature
- 24/7 automatic heart-rate monitoring
- Blood Oxygen level monitoring
- Live weather forecast
- Daily activity tracker and eight different sports modes
- Smart gesture controlling
- raise the hand to wake the watch
- shake wrist to click picture or change watch face
- long-press the screen to increase the brightness
- Music control from the wrist
- Meditative breathing guidance
- 3 ATM waterproofing
- Eco mode to save battery
- Notification management
Pricing & Availability :-
The boAt Watch Enigma is coming with two strap color options – Black and Gray. Currently, this smartwatch is listed on Amazon Indian page. Though there is no information about the pricing or when it will launch, you can set the launch reminder by clicking on the ‘Notify Me’ button. The page link is given below.
boAt Products: https://amzn.to/2Vygx1j