EA Sports has now officially revealed the Team of the Week 7 for the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. It is headed by one of the greatest players ever, Lionel Messi. He has a 94 rated CF card.
The starting XI is led by 4 players from LaLiga followed by 3 Premier League players.
- GK: Koen Casteels – 85 (VfL Wolfsburg)
- CB: Ibrahima Konaté – 82 (RB Leipzig)
- CB: Thiago Silva – 86 (Chelsea)
- RB: Sergi Roberto – 85 (FC Barcelona)
- RB: James Tavernier – 81 (Glasgow Rangers)
- CAM: Bruno Fernandes – 89 (Manchester United)
- CM: Carlos Soler – 82 (Valencia CF)
- RM: Hirving Lozano – 85 (Napoli)
- CF: Marcos Llorente – 84 (Atlético Madrid)
- ST: Ollie Watkins – 84 (Aston Villa)
- CF: Lionel Messi – 94 (FC Barcelona)
The starting XI player and some substitutes would be a great addition to your new FUT 21 squad. And, if you somehow end up getting a low-rated player, don’t worry as you can get a handsome amount of coins by selling them quickly.
The TOTW 7 players are in the squad from 11th November and will be removed from packs at 5.59 pm GMT on 18th November, when TOTW 8 will come out.
Do check out: