Samsung, LG, Sony, and some other brands are the ruler in the Indian television market. But in most cases, a quality product of any of these brands goes out of the budget category. In the budget segment companies like Vu are tightening their grips. Infact, Vu televisions were one of the most demanded items. Currently, at the end of the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, Amazon brings back those TVs in stock. Here are the details.
Basically, there are three screen sizes of the 32-inch, 40-inch, and 43-inch. Rather than the screen sizes, there is no further difference except the resolution. Only the 32-inch model is HD Ready, the rest of the two are coming with Full HD resolution. Have a looks at the common specs –
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366×768)/Full HD (1920×1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 24 Watts output | Dolby Audio | DTS Studio Sound
- Smart TV Features : Official Android Pie 9.0 | Google play store | Google Eco-system (Movie, TV, Music, Games) | Google Games | Chromecast Built-In | Bluetooth 5.0
- Display : A+ Grade LED Panel | High Brightness Panel | Adaptive contrast | MPEG Noise Reduction | PC and Game Mode
- Additional Features : Licensed Apps-YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar, Google Play Hotkeys on Remote Control | ARC and SPDIF port to connect external sound system
There are some additional offer too.
- 10% discount if you use an SBI Credit card
- No Cost EMI option available
- Exchange facility
- Extended warranty
Do Check Out 👇🏼