Own a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G (Bluetooth + LTE, 46 mm) model for just ₹ 14,900
Looking for a premium smartwatch with LTE support? Is your budget around Rs. 15k? Then Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is the best place for you to get your premium smartwatch in the form of Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Yes, Samsung’s premium Galaxy Watch with Bluetooth + LTE (46mm) version will be up for sale and will be getting a whopping ₹ 12,500 discount to make it just ₹ 14,900. Incredible, isn’t it? The last year’s model is still great for everyday usage and has all the basic features to make it the best partner for your Samsung device.
- Super AMOLED display with customizable Always on Watch faces
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM and Stress monitoring
- 39 built-in trackers with 50m Water Resistance
- Galaxy Watch 4G can be activated only with Samsung Galaxy Smartphones (Android 5.0 & 1.5GB or higher) for use in standalone 4G mode
- Galaxy Watch 4G supports only a built-in embedded SIM (eSIM) to offer cellular connectivity. This allows the user to retain the same mobile number as the one on the Samsung Mobile. Currently, eSIM support is available on Reliance Jio (both Prepaid & Postpaid) and Airtel Postpaid plans only
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.2
- Display Size: 3.29cm (1.3″); Resolution: 360 x 360
A lot of Samsung fanboys will actually find this deal jaw-dropping and incredible, honestly. The Galaxy Watch 4G is a perfect solution to your daily usage, and for just ₹ 14,900, this is a great deal honestly.
Do check out: