The much anticipated next-gen console is finally here. Both the Microsoft Xbox Series S/X and Sony Playstation 5 is launching in this holiday season.
The Xbox Series S is now up for pre-order on Amazon. The console will launch on 10th November, but if you pre-order now, you can rest all your worries about stock and availability.
The Amazon’s Great Indian Festival will also start from 16th October for Prime members and from 17th October for all members. So you’ll be getting extra discounts on this sale.
Xbox Series S
Normal Price: Rs 34,990
Offer Price: around Rs 31,000-32,000
- Introducing the Xbox series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox console ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point
- Go all-digital and enjoy disc-free, next-gen gaming with the smallest Xbox console ever made
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox velocity architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
- Play thousands of digital games from four generations of Xbox with backward compatibility, including optimized titles at launch
- Xbox game Pass ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games, online multiplayer, and an EA play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately)
Buy from here:
Microsoft made an attractive pricing for the console this time, $299 (or Rs. 21,999) for the Series S. But after GST and taxes, it will cost Rs 34,990 in India.
But, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is a huge opportunity to get some discounts and pre-order your favourite Xbox console.
Do check out: