Apple recently launched its new iPhone 12 series with a heck lot of new iPhones to explore, but that doesn’t mean Apple will totally ditch its last-gen iPhones. Especially, the iPhone 11 was one of the best-selling iPhones to date.
Slashing a sweet $100 on the iPhone 11 makes it much more appealing for others to buy as well. In India, the iPhone 11 used to cost ₹ 61,990 and now it will start at just ₹54,900 with all the same specs and configuration.
Already iPhone 11 was one of the most preferred & premium iPhone for a lot of people and with this move, Apple is making the smartphone much more handier to buy for a lot of people.
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
iPhone 11 is now available at its new price from Apple’s online store in India, while Amazon and other online retailers are still selling at its old price. So, if you were looking for a new iPhone, the last-gen flagship will be a better option for 4G users.
Do check out: