Indian Premier League also commonly known as IPL is the well-known Twenty20 cricket competition. It is held every year since 2008 and eight teams based in various Indian cities compete for the title. Every year this competition is a highlight for all the cricket fans.
However, this year due to the pandemic BCCI suspended IPL 2020 in the month of April ’20. BCCI announced that IPL 2020 edition will be held only when it is safe and appropriate to do so. Finally in Aug’20 BCCI announced that IPL 2020 will be played from 19th September to 10th November. Also, keeping the prevailing COVID-19 crisis in mind BCCI decided to stage the tournament in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
BCCI is still unclear on if fans could be allowed to watch IPL 2020 from the stands. Earlier Disney+Hotstar announced to watch the live coverage of IPL 2020 on the app with the VIP subscription of the same is required. In these difficult times, Jio users can watch IPL 2020 for free while staying safe at their homes. Reliance Jio offers prepaid plans to its users which is accompanied by complimentary Disney+Hotstar VIP subscription.
Yesterday, we covered all of the Jio Cricket Plans for IPL 2020, however, there might be confusions of which plan to go for to actually watch the upcoming IPL for free. So, Jio has officially sent us a detailed overview before you go to recharge your prepaid number and know the limitations along with the benefits.
If you recharge with any of the below 4G prepaid plans you can avail Disney+Hotstar VIP subscription worth Rs. 399 for one year at no additional cost:
- ₹401 Monthly Plan – This pack has a validity of 30 days and offers a total of 90 GB data along with unlimited Jio to Jio voice calling. It includes Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes and a complimentary subscription to Jio apps.
- ₹777 Quarterly Plan – This 4G prepaid plan offers a total of 131 GB data and has a validity of 84 days. You will get 1.5GB/day with added 5 GB. It also includes unlimited Jio to Jio voice calling and Jio to non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes. Along with access to all the Jio apps.
- ₹2,599 Yearly Plan – This prepaid plan offers a total of 740GB data and has a validity of 12 months. You will get 2GB/day with added 10GB data. It includes unlimited Jio to Jio voice calling and Jio to non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes. Along with complimentary access to all the Jio apps.
- ₹499 Cricket Pack – This is a data add on the pack which gives 1.5GB/day data for 56 days which actually covers the entire IPL 2020 season. As mentioned this is a data add on pack hence does not include voice and SMS benefits. However, you can enjoy complimentary apps by Reliance Jio.
- ₹612 Plan – If you have an existing plan you can recharge with this plan to get the free Disney+Hotstar VIP subscription. This prepaid plan includes twelve vouchers of ₹51 and a total of 6GB data. This pack will have the validity of the existing plan. The voice benefits will include Jio to Jio Unlimited and Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 500 minutes.
- Other 4G Data Add On Packs – The data add on pack of worth ₹1,004 have a validity of 120 days and offers 200GB data. Other data add on 4G plans are worth ₹1206 and ₹1208 which has a validity of 180 days and240 days respectively and each plan offers a total of 240 GB data. All these data add on packs offer complimentary Jio apps and does not include any voice benefits.
So if you are a Jio user you can get a free Disney+Hotsar VIP subscription and watch exclusive Hotstar specials, unlimited live sports events, latest and popular Bollywood movies, Superhero movies, and much more content. Choose from the wide range of plans to watch your favorite cricket action live and enjoy IPL 2020 from your home in the pandemic.
Do check out: