Recently, NVIDIA launched their new RTX 30 series GPUs based on their Ampere architecture that offers almost double the performance and 1.9x the power efficiency over previous-generation GPUs. Apart from GPUs, NVIDIA also announced the launch of their new DLSS 2.0 that will mark a new a beginning to their ray tracing while playing games without having to sacrifice in terms of performance.
So, here’s the complete press release that states the pricing of these new GPUs in India as well:
In addition to the trio of new GPUs — the flagship GeForce RTX 3080, the GeForce RTX 3070, and the “ferocious” GeForce RTX 3090 — we introduced a slate of new tools for GeForce gamers. They include NVIDIA Reflex — which makes competitive gamers quicker, NVIDIA Broadcast — which harnesses AI to build virtual broadcast studios for streamers, and NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima — for those using real-time computer graphics engines to create movies.
For a limited time, gamers who purchase a new GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU or system will receive a PC digital download of Watch Dogs: Legion and a one-year subscription to the NVIDIA GeForce NOW™ cloud gaming service.
GeForce RTX 3080: The New Flagship
- Starting at INR 71,000, the RTX 3080 is up to 2X faster than the original RTX 2080.
- Designed for 4K gaming, it consistently delivers more than 60 fps at 4K resolution.
- Built on a custom 8N manufacturing process, the flagship GeForce RTX 3080 has 28 billion transistors and features new Micron GDDR6X memory.
- Available starting Sept. 17.
GeForce RTX 3070: The Sweet Spot
- At INR 51,000 it’s faster than the INR 1,11,500 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti – at less than half the price
- It’s also 60% faster than RTX 2070 at the same price.
- Available in October.
GeForce RTX 3090: A Big, Ferocious GPU
- It’s the fastest GPU ever built for gaming and creative types and is designed to power 60 fps at 8K resolution.
- 24GB of GDDR6X memory can tackle the most challenging AI algorithms and feed massive data-hungry workloads.
- It’s up to 50% faster than the TITAN RTX.
- It even comes with silencer — a three-slot, dual-axial, flow-through design — up to 10x quieter and keeps the GPU up to 30 degrees C cooler than the TITAN RTX.
- Available starting Sept. 24 at INR 1,52,000.
The new cards feature several world firsts, including:
- Dual-Axial, Flow-Through Thermal Solution — Up to 2x more cooling performance, with a stunning unibody design. Gamers and creators will be able to enjoy the unrivaled performance while their GPUs simultaneously run cooler and quieter than ever.
- Exquisite Mechanical and Electrical Design — A stronger mechanical structure — with a new low-profile leaf spring along with a new 12-pin power connector — allows more space for components and cooling, and is compatible with 8-pin connectors in existing power supplies, with an included adapter.
- HDMI 2.1 — The increased bandwidth provided by HDMI 2.1 allows, for the first time, a single cable connection to 8K HDR TVs for ultra-high-resolution gaming.
- AV1 Decode — First discrete GPUs with support for the new AV1 codec, enabling gamers to watch up to 8K HDR internet video using as much as 50 percent less bandwidth.
Where to Buy?
The GeForce RTX 3090, 3080, and 3070 GPUs will be available as custom boards, including stock-clocked and factory-overclocked models, from top add-ins card providers such as ASUS, Colorful, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision 3D, MSI, Palit, PNY, and Zotac and as Founders Editions from www.nvidia.com.
Do check out: