The remote Desktop by Microsoft is an application by which one can connect to a PC remotely. At the end of last month, Microsoft released an update of this application and that brings lots of new features.
The new version is 10.0.7 and it transformed from version 8.1.80. So, obviously, it brings more features than earlier updates. Here are the added things –
- The Windows Virtual Desktop support is fully implemented
- Android TV devices support enabled
- Rewrote the client to use the same underlying RDP core engine as the iOS and macOS clients
- New Connection Center experience
- New Connection Progress UI
- New in-session Connection Bar
- Integration with Microsoft Authenticator to enable conditional access when subscribing to Windows Virtual Desktop feeds
- Enabled the transfer of connections and settings from Remote Desktop 8
In case you prefer the previous version more, not to worry. Microsoft keeps the previous version i.e. 8.1.80 as Remote Desktop 8 on the Google Play Store. You can get it from there.
Do Check Out 👇🏼