Amazon Prime Day is the best time to gift yourself a new photography gear. Fujifilm, one of the most renowned DSLR manufactures, has recently launched the X-T4. The X-T4 is the most powerful X Series camera by Fujifilm to date with no compromises for stills or video.
The X-T4 is on sale this Amazon Prime Day.
The Fujifilm X-T4 uses the 4th generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, X-Processor 4, a newly developed compact in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, new Film Simulation mode “ETERNA Bleach Bypass” and various other features that have evolved based on user feedback. This camera delivers image quality that can satisfy the demands of professional photographers and videographers.
- 26.1MP 4th generation APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4 Engine
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- The new AF algorithm on the X-T4 gives an AF speed of up to 0.02 second; which is the fastest AF speed among mirrorless cameras with an APS-C size sensor.
- The Face / Eye AF performance has been updated and is now around twice as good at tracking people’s face and eye while shooting in burst mode.
- The AF system in the X-T4 works down to -6.0EV, which is almost complete darkness. The phase-detection AF system is fast and accurate even in these low light conditions.
- 4K/60P & Full HD/240P Videos
- The X-T4 features a new Film Simulation mode, “ETERNA Bleach Bypass,” to give both films and stills a more artistic look, with images having reduced saturation and increased contrast.
- The X-T4 has 63 weather-sealed points which give it the advanced level of dust- and moisture resistance.
0.02 second AF – The new AF algorithm on the X-T4 gives an AF speed of up to 0.02 second; which is the fastest AF speed among mirrorless cameras with an APS-C size sensor.
In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) – The image stabilization unit has been dramatically reduced in size (30% smaller and 20% lighter), without compromising the performance. The new unit uses magnets instead of springs and high-performance gyro sensors to improve accuracy 8 times better compared to what X-H1 adopted.
New Movie Mode – The X-T4 allows seamless transition between shooting stills and movies. The STILL / MOVIE lever on the top panel and video-specific menu, facilitate fuss-free switching between photo and video recording. The addition of the video-only Quick Menu (Q Menu) button has enhanced the camera’s functionality while recording video as well.
Film Simulation Modes – FUJIFILM’s color science is a result of years of research in both analog and digital photography. It also features new ETERNA Bleach Bypass Film Simulation.
The Fujifilm X-T4 is available in two-colour variants:
- Body Only – Price: 1,35,990 | Buy from here: https://amzn.to/39ZmECr
- Body with 16-80 mm lens – Price: 1,75,537 | Buy from here: https://amzn.to/33tq3be
- Body Only – Price: 1,35,990 | Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3a5Vhqk
- Body with 16-80 mm lens – Price: 1,75,537 | Buy from here: https://amzn.to/30wJ7DD
Do check out: