EA Sports has already released the official reveal trailer of FIFA 21 on 23rd July. They have teased some of the new features that they are bringing in to the game like a revamped career mode and a FUT Co-op mode.
The career mode in FIFA 20 received heavy criticism from the fans as EA Sports didn’t make any improvements to one of the most played modes in FIFA. But they have listened this time and have brought in some major changes.
EA Sports has revealed some of the new features coming in FIFA 21 in their official website. Let’s have a look:
- Agile dribbling to explode past defenders
- Positioning personality to raise the importance of positional awareness
- Creative runs to influence the team’s movement off the ball
- Smoother encounters between players as they strive to reach the ball
- Improved fundamentals of football
- Competitor Mode to give the opposition a better grasp of skill moves, dribbling types, and tactics to give you a more challenging and rewarding opponent to match up with on Legendary and Ultimate difficulty
- Interactive Match Sim to jump in and out of matches to influence the course of the action, or take charge of key moments including penalties and free kicks to change the outcome of the match
- Revamped growth system to manage players’ development in greater detail and convert player positions as well
- Match sharpness is a new attribute that indicates how likely a player is to perform in the most crucial moments during the course of a game
- Active Training System to increase players’ sharpness
- Activity management system to plan your team’s training schedule
- Enhanced opposition AI sees opponents approach games with more intelligence in both defence and attack
- Enhanced transfer realism by providing both human and AI-controlled teams with new ways to sign players
- Customise your Career Mode with new initial set-up options like negotiating signings on the transfer market with Authentic Transfers, or boost your team’s starting budget to help you build your squad with Financial Takeover
- FUT Co-Op to team up with a friend and compete for rewards
- A range of new and expanded ways to customise a team’s look both on the pitch and in the stands
- Dual Entitlement to give you one FUT club even if you upgrade to next-gen consoles (PS5 or Xbox Series X)
- Volta squads is a new way to join together with up to three friends or drop into the community and win as one in 5v5 online cooperative play
- Improved gameplay in Volta matches
- More options to customise your male or female avatar
- Squad battles in Volta mode just like it is in FUT mode
- New Volta playgrounds like Sao Paulo’s Downtown, Milan street pitch and Dubai geodesic dome
EA Sports will have more than 30 official leagues, 700+ teams, and 17,000+ authentic players in FIFA 21.
EA Sports is going to fully reveal all the FIFA 21 features in August. So, stay tuned here.
Do check out: