The Oppo Watch was launched in China back in March and now the company is going to launch this smartwatch in India alongside Reno 4 Pro 5G. The company has recently confirmed that the Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G will come in India soon as the new Reno flagship device.
Coming to the Oppo Watch we know that this smartwatch has received the FCC certification and has also appeared in few live images. The launch is still pending for this device outside China. Now the recent reports claim that the smartwatch will debut in India alongside the Reno 4 Pro 5G.
Oppo Watch (Chinese Variant) Specifications
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming ad more
- ColorOS Watch, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh battery for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh battery for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
Recent rumors claim that the Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G will launch in India around the last week of July. The date of the launch is expected between 20th and 24th July. This will be the global version of the Oppo Watch and the development is almost at the end so the launch is expected to be sooner than ever.