With the launch of the new 10th Gen Intel CPUs, we were waiting to make a budget gaming PC build and now it’s here. Obviously, if gaming is your main priority then go for this PC build or also if you are an Intel fan still.
The entry-level Core i3-10100 is the CPU which comes with 4 cores and 8 threads with a boost clock speed up to 4.3 GHz. Such high boost frequencies really help during gaming and paired with a good entry-level GPU like GTX 1650 Super will help to deliver good 1080p gaming experience in most modern gaming titles.
So, here are components for the Budget Gaming PC Build under $600:
Intel Core i3-10100 Desktop Processor
- 4 Cores / 8 Threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
- Up to 4.3 GHz boost clock speed
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- Cooler Included
As mentioned previously, a great entry level CPU with higher boost frequencies really help in gaming and the CPU is well enough to be used for daily use as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Z3lwtr
ASUS Prime H410M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O
- ASUS OptiMem: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operating at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance
- Ultrafast connectivity: M. 2 slot, 1Gb Lan, USB 3. 2 Gen 1 Type-A
A new 10th Gen Intel motherboard a budget with almost all important components, great option at just $80.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Of7TkV
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- Boost Clock: 1755 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1
The MSI GTX 1650 Super GPU is great budget GPU with its latest Turing architecture and GDDR6 memory along with higher boost frequencies. It can deliver superior performance even though having a very low profile.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3iAALlj
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM
- Designed for high-performance overclocking
- Designed for great looks. SPD Speed- 2133MHz. Speed Rating-PC4-21300 (2666MHz). Tested Speed-2666MHz
- Performance and compatibility. Tested latency is 16-18-18-35
- Low-profile heat spreader design(Heatspreader: Anodized Aluminum). Pin Out: 288 Pin. Intel XMP 2.0
- Compatibility is intel 100 series, intel 200 series, intel 300 series and intel X299
It’s very essential these days to have 16GB of RAM, performs best if its dual channel, as the motherboard has two RAM slots you can go with one 16GB RAM stick for future upgrades but 16GB will be more than enough for some time in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2D9aL07
AeroCool Cylon RGB Mid Tower Cabinet
- Full Acrylic Side Window RGB ready Mid Tower case. Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on the front panel. 6 RGB flow lighting modes. 7 solid colour modes.
- Supports liquid cooling: 240mm radiator in the front panel. Supports air cooling: 120mm fan on top to enhance cooling performance. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
- Supports VGA fan bracket design: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA. Supports SD or micro SD memory card. Dual chamber design for improved ventilation.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning. Steel Thickness: 0.5mm. Motherboards: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX. Liquid Cooling: Front: 240mm Radiator (Optional).
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 1; USB2.0 x 2 ; HD Audio & Mic. Air Cooling: Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (Optional); Top: 120mm x 1 (Optional); Rear: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm Fan).
This is an ideal budget gaming cabinet with a lot of headroom for cooling along with future upgrades, the front RGB strip looks great as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3gCPBWT
Cooler Master MWE 550 White 550W 80+ PSU
- Single +12V Rail: The power source is monitored on a single circuit, ensuring consistent output through all connected cables.
- DC-to-DC Technology: The DC-to-DC + LLC circuit design offers reliable, stable output to all connected components.
- 120mm HDB Fan: Employs a responsive fan speed control, limiting noise to specific cooling requirements during use.
- Silent Mode: The fan will not spin under lower loads or standby, ensuring a quiet user experience.
- Flat Black Cables: Flat cables to take up less space for easier cable management.
A good PSU for this budget gaming PC build and 550W is enough for this build can for any GPU or CPU upgrades in the future as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Z3Oycw
Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND SATA SSD
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
Ideal SSD for boot drive and loading eSports titles along with other much need softwares to be used daily.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/30zOwu9
The total price of the gaming PC costs about $601.32 and at this price, this is the best you can actually afford with the Core i3-10100. This total PC will give you good performance during eSports titles and decent performance in triple-A gaming titles as well. The PC is also ideal for office work and if you can live with Intel’s iGPU then you get to use it without NVIDIA GPU as well. Tell us more about this PC build in the comments down below… 😉
Do check out: