When we try to make a gaming PC we have several budgets and according to it, we have an infinite number of builds in our mind but most of the times we get confused. In India, the ₹ 40,000 is good budget for a lot of gamers and we have a lot of options available as well, but for processors these days, most people go for AMD.
Not only people love AMD’s cost-to-performance ratio but also love their compatibility to upgrade each year and obviously love the Zen architecture as a whole. There’s no denial the Zen 2 architecture is a revolutionary one totally, not only can you game with it but also it’s amazing for productivity works also.
With more cores and threads at cheaper prices, AMD just nails the competition, so obviously we have gone for the newbie Ryzen 3 3100 with 4 cores and 8 threads with a price tag of around Rs.8k. For graphics, we have used the recent GTX 1650 Super and other components that perfectly blend to the build.
So, here’s the complete Gaming PC build guide under ₹ 40,000:
AMD Ryzen 3 3100 Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 9,231
- 4 Cores/ 8 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6 GHz
- Max Boost Clock: 3.9 GHz
- 7nm based Zen 2 architecture
- Thermal solution: Wraith Stealth
- 16MB L3 Cache
- TDP: 65W
This is the current best CPU for 2020 and finally, the Zen 2 based CPU we were waiting for is here for all the budget gamers and enthusiasts. A deadly CPU at its budget with strong single-core performance, helpful for gaming along with SMT enabled for fast multi-threading performance.
Buy from here: https://bit.ly/3nX0JBp
ASRock B450M-HDV Motherboard
Price: ₹ 6,750
- AMD AM4 Socket with support for Ryzen 3, 5, 7, 9 Series and Athlon processors. Based on High-Density Glass Fabric PCB design reducing the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM slots that can take in a maximum of 32GB memory, with support for DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC. It supports DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0. 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED and also comes with ELNA audio caps
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug. 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon 2xxGE series APU)
- Comes with three graphics outputs including HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub. Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz. Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz. Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048×1536 @ 60Hz. Supports HDCP 1.4 with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
Undoubtedly the cheapest and the best B450 motherboard available with loads of options that you can ask for at this budget. Comes with Ryzen 3000 CPU support out-of-the-box, so no worries at all.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3gcP7Xk
GALAX GeForce GTX 1650 Super Graphics Card
Price: ₹ 15,179
- GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, 1280 CUDA Cores, 4GB GDDR6, 128 Bit Memory Bus
- 1740 MHz Boost, 1755 MHz 1-Click OC Clock, Memory Speed 12Gbps
- Display Support:- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D
- Minimum 350W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6
This was a tough choice to make but for playing games at 1080p this card gives a clear edge over others. Uses lower TDP and delivers higher frame rates in eSports titles, great budget GPU honestly.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3dqxgdD
XPG Adata GAMMIX D30 8GB 3000MHz RAM
Price: ₹ 3,750
- Unique heatsink design with edgy wing-shaped
- Supports Intel X299 platform and implements 2666MHz
- Intel XMP 2.0 more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
A no-compromise on RAM because these days a minimum 8GB of RAM is required for smooth gaming as well as all-day productivity tasks. Higher the frequency of the RAM faster will be your Ryzen PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37TFV7c
BBC 1602BB Gaming Cabinet
- Side Transparent Panel
- On 33 red led fan in front with vents to add
- One DVDRW slot, 2 SSD slot and 2 normal HDD 3.5-inch slot
- One USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0
This is a basic RGB gaming cabinet with one LED fan and you can mount more RGB fans anytime. With a side transparent panel and with a lot of compartments, this cabinet provides you with the ability to customize your PC anytime in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2ZFdHao
Antec BP450P Strictly Power 450 Watt PSU
Price: ₹ 2,650
- 450W continuous power guaranteed 450W of continuous power from Antec
- 120 mm silence – a whisper-quiet quality fan with long lifetime
- Thermal manager – an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat and nose management
- Circuit shield full suite of industrial-grade protections
- Heavy-duty caps high-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- MTBF 80,000 hours
- ATX12V version 2.31
A 450W PSU is enough to handle the efficient Ryzen CPU and the GTX 1650 Super, if you want a 500W or 550W PSU to stay future-proof, you can also go for them.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zZK1hr
Adata Ultimate SU650 3D NAND 120GB SSD
Price: ₹ 2,141
- SU650 Solid State Drive – Get your entertainment, coursework, or games anywhere, on any device. Feel the freedom of huge storage and speedy transfers to laptops, smartphones, game consoles and more.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – With high-performance transfers with up to 520/450 mbps read/write speeds*, the SU650 Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload and edit files in a snap.
- STORAGE – With up to 120 GB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos, and sound files, the SU650 Extreme Portable External SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
- SHOCK RESISTANCE – Capable of handling the toughest conditions and delivers your data at the blazing-fast speeds. With excellent water & dust protection, it works normally even in a dusty environment.
- 3D NAND – With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
In 2020, SSD is a must choice and at least 120GB is obvious for any gaming PC build to thrive.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3igeaKA
As our budget was limited to ₹ 40,000, we made no compromise on the main components and at a total of ₹ 41,257, this gaming PC can get to your house without troubling you a lot. Do buy a hard disk with the PC build and go for the Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB HDD available for ₹ 3,870 from here: https://amzn.to/2VcqS3p
Do check out: