The new Microsoft Surface Pro X features its own 7 W ARM chipset with 2x USB Type-C and LTE support
Microsoft’s unique Surface Pro X is now widely sold in India via Amazon, it’s aimed at those who need long battery-life laptop along with a professional display that can be used for all your illustration needs and stay connected always with LTE support. Coming in at a small form makes it portable and its efficient SoC draws less power but gives you performance on the go as well.
- Processor: Powered by Qualcomm, the new custom Microsoft SQ1 processor delivers multitasking laptop performance, long battery life, and fast LTE and Wi-Fi
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 13 inch 2880 x 1920 PixelSense display | Touchscreen enabled
- Memory & Storage : 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with Microsoft SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU Graphics| Storage: 128GB SSD
- Design & Battery : Touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop | Thin and light design | Laptop weight: 0.77 kg | Average battery life up to 13 hours
- Ports & CD drive: 2 USB-C, 1 Surface Connect port, 1 nano SIM | Without CD drive
- In the box details: Surface Pro X, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty documents (Mouse, Stylus Pen, Typecover are not Included – to be bought separately)
Borrowing the design aesthetics from its Surface Pro lineup, this is a 13-inch tablet that is just 5.3 mm thick. The touchscreen display has a 2,880 x 1,920 resolution, with Microsoft promising a 1,400:1 contrast ratio and a 267 PPI. Also, it features the thinnest bezels ever on a tablet cum notebook.
The 2-in-1 weighs just 0.76Kg, making it incredibly light in spite of the fact that it houses the same 12-inch chassis as earlier models. The Microsoft Surface Pro X also supports USB Type-C and has LTE option as well for staying always-connected.
The Surface Pro X features an own custom ARM chipset, which Microsoft calls the Surface SQ1 chipset. Microsoft claims that the SoC will have a 7 W thermal design power (TDP) and will be 3x as powerful per watt as the Intel-powered Surface Pro 6.
The Surface Pro X also features an AI chip, the first Surface product to do so, which in fact Microsoft claims will generate up to 9 Teraops of computational power. The graphics is handled by the Adreno 685 iGPU. It is coupled with 8GB or 16GB of LPDDR4x RAM and it’ll come with a removable 128GB, 256GB or 512GB SSD.
The 2-in-1 will be sold alongside a new Type Cover that will be exclusive to the Surface Pro X only. The unique thing is that the Type Cover charges the new Surface Slim Pen too, and the latter rests in the Type Cover when is not in use.
Microsoft has promises 13 hours of battery life and a 0 to 80% quick-charge time of under an hour only. It runs on Windows 10 Home and has some issues with x86 apps. The Microsoft Surface Pro X is available at ₹ 96,657 on Amazon.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NyiRBp
Buy Surface Pro X + Keyboard: https://amzn.to/3eQj27r
Buy Surface Pro X + Keyboard + Surface Pen: https://amzn.to/3eBD19K
Do check out: