When we try to make a gaming PC we have several budgets and according to it, we have an infinite number of builds in our mind but most of the times we get confused. In India, the ₹ 50,000 is the sweet spot for gamers and we have a lot of options available as well, but for processors these days, most people go for AMD.
Not only people love AMD’s cost-performance ratio but also love their compatibility to upgrade each year and obviously love the Zen architecture as a whole. There’s no denial the Zen 2 architecture is a revolutionary one totally, not only can you game with it but also it’s amazing for productivity works also.
With more cores and threads at cheaper prices, AMD just nails the competition, so obviously we have gone for a Ryzen CPU which is available in huge quantity in India i.e. the Ryzen 5 3500. For graphics, we have used the recent GTX 1650 Super and other components that perfectly blend to the build.
So, here’s the complete Gaming PC build guide under ₹ 50,000:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 11,580
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 19MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400, 500 serles chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth, Warranty: 3 Years
A great CPU for those who need the powerful and efficient “Zen 2” cores at lower price points. The CPU is able to handle games and other low-medium end tasks, can handle tasks like video editing and Photoshop, etc, as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3hPZCkK
Gigabyte B450M Micro ATX Motherboard
Price: ₹ 7,746
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
Undoubtedly the cheapest and the best B450 motherboard available with loads of options that you can ask for at this budget. Comes with Ryzen 3000 CPU support out-of-the-box, so no worries at all and has enough slots for future upgradability.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2YtdFoH
GALAX GeForce GTX 1650 Super Graphics Card
Price: ₹ 15,179
- GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, 1280 CUDA Cores, 4GB GDDR6, 128 Bit Memory Bus
- 1740 MHz Boost, 1755 MHz 1-Click OC Clock, Memory Speed 12Gbps
- Display Support:- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D
- Minimum 350W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6
This was a tough choice to make but for playing games at 1080p this card gives a clear edge over others. Uses lower TDP and delivers higher frame rates in eSports titles, great budget GPU honestly.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3dqxgdD
XPG Adata GAMMIX D30 8GB 3000MHz RAM * 2
Price: ₹ 7,500
- Unique heatsink design with edgy wing-shaped
- Supports Intel X299 platform and implements 2666MHz
- Intel XMP 2.0 more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant
A no compromise on RAM because these days at least 16GB of RAM is required for smooth gaming as well as all day productivity tasks. Higher the frequency of the RAM, faster will be your Ryzen PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37TFV7c
Antec NX230 NX Series-Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
Price: ₹ 3,199
- LED Control Button – Just a single press to change the front panel’s ARGB lighting effect at will
- Supports up to 8 fans – Front 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 2 | Top 120mm x 2 | Rear 120mm x 1 | PSU Shroud 120mm x 2 | Pre-Installed 120mm x 1 in Rear
- Top and Bottom Dust filters
- Motherboard Support: Up to ATX | Graphics Card Support: Up to 300 mm
- CPU Cooler Support: Up to 160 mm | PSU Support: Up to 160 mm
A budget gaming CPU cabinet with side glass and a heck lot of fan support and has an RGB lighting effect at the front as well. So, at its price it obviously gives you a gaming feel along with no compromise on upgradeability as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3exJMco
Antec BP450P Strictly Power 450 Watt PSU
Price: ₹ 2,650
- 450W continuous power guaranteed 450W of continuous power from Antec
- 120 mm silence – a whisper-quiet quality fan with long lifetime
- Thermal manager – an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat and nose management
- Circuit shield full suite of industrial-grade protections
- Heavy-duty caps high-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- MTBF 80,000 hours
- ATX12V version 2.31
A 450W PSU is enough to handle the efficient Ryzen CPU and the GTX 1650 Super, if you want a 500W or 550W PSU to stay future-proof, you can also go for them.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zZK1hr
WD Green 240 GB 2.5 inch SATA III SSD
Price: ₹ 3,200
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps and open files.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
In 2020, SSD is a must choice and at least 240GB is obvious for any gaming PC build to thrive.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Vuc3JJ
As our budget was limited to ₹ 50,000, we made no compromise on the main components and at a total of ₹ 51,075, this gaming PC can get to your house without troubling you a lot. Do buy a hard disk with the PC build and go for the Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB HDD available for ₹ 3,870 from here: https://amzn.to/2VcqS3p
How did you like the gaming PC guide tell us in the comments below… Have any doubts? Do not forget to ask in the comments as well.
Do check out: