Ryzen CPUs have deceased the PC building costs a lot and these days you don not have to spend a huge amount to get a decent gaming PC. So, if you are the one who is looking to build a PC staying at home, this PC building guide is for you.
Featuring the Intel Core i3-9100F CPU, this is a very capable processor for your everyday task and gaming obviously, paired with the latest GTX 1650 OC GPU with fast GDDR6 memory, this is the ideal combo for budget gamers who need more FPS in eSports titles and decent frame rates in triple-A gaming titles as well.
Here are the components of the gaming PC build under $500:
GIGABYTE B365M DS3H MicroATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th Generation A-series / Athlon Processors
- Dual-Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
A much-needed motherboard with all your basic needs and room for upgradability for both RAM, GPU and other stuff. If you are in a budget and need a good motherboard for your gaming PC build then this is really a good option.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3hnMumB
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor
- 4 Cores / 4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz. Total Storage size=512 GB. Max TDP = 65 W.
- Discrete graphics required
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Bios update may be required for motherboard compatibility
Even though being a last-gen product, the price at which the CPU is available is a lucrative deal for budget gamers which they should obviously be opting for. For gaming purposes, the higher clock speeds do help get better frames per second and it’s good for everyday computing as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3flDblA
Thermaltake S100 Tempered Glass Snow Edition Micro-ATX Mini-Tower Computer Case
- [SLIM AND COMPACT] – Full metal construction around the body with sleek front panel design, demonstrating a slim and compact design style
- [4mm THICK TEMPERED GLASS PANEL] – Tool-free door lock design, which s durability and style
- [BUILT-IN WINDOWED POWER COVER] – Equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- [DUST REDUCTIONS] – A handy magnetic fan filter on the top and on the base of the chassis to help dust filtration and particulate protection
- [DRIVE BAY] – 2 x 2. 5″/3. 5″ with HDD Rack + 2 x 2. 5″ with HDD Bracket behind MB Tray
- One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX Motherboards
- I/O PORT – USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, Reset Button x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 165mm / Max VGA Length: 330mm / Max PSU Length: 160mm
- Dimension – 16. 18″ x 8. 66″ x 17. 36″ / 13. 45 lbs
A no-compromise budget gaming PC cabinet with a lot of space and room for cooling and accomodating the parts, also there remains scope for future upgradability as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37p6aC0
Thermaltake Smart 430W 80+ PSU
- Delivers 430W Continuous output at +40℃. Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.31 & EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 Plus Certified – 80% efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI-E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100, 000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- 5 Year Warranty
A 430W 80+ PSU is enough for the gaming PC build and is quite essential to have a good rated PSU for long term usage.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/37swZW7
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 OC GPU
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6 memory
- Super Compact 5.94-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1620 MHz
The latest GTX 1660 OC GPU with GDDR6 memory helps to boost your gaming performance and gives good frame rates in eSports titles and decent FPS in triple-A games as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2YKdQv1
Silicon Power 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 RAM
- High performance at transfer bandwidth reaching 17GB/s. Low voltage of 1.2V for less power consumption
- The heat spreader offers incredible heat dissipation effect to enable prolonged module lifespan.
- Aluminium heat spreader not only offers a striking look but also enables to protect the IC and electronic components.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Having 16GB of RAM these days is very important for gaming as well as everyday work because games and softwares need more memory these days, so having another stick of 8GB RAM is very important.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2UGfj4a
Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND SATA SSD
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
Ideal SSD for boot drive and loading eSports titles along with other much need softwares to be used daily.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/30zOwu9
The total price of the gaming PC costs about $518 and at this price, this is the best you can actually afford. Also, soon with more availability of the latest 10th Gen Intel desktop CPUs including the Core i3-10100 CPU, we will make gaming PCs with them as well.
Do check out: