Recently EA Sports announced the upcoming FIFA 20 TOTSSF Premier League FUT squad which are making players eager to get hands on to one of the player. In the meantime, the FIFA 20 game received an update for the PC version and the size of the update was around 5.18 GB.
Soon, these changes are likely to be mirrored in the release for PS4 and Xbox One as well in a couple of days. There are a few key additions that this update will bring to the game, according to the patch notes these updates will be made to the game:
- Added a Connection Monitoring option in Settings.
- This option enables the display of certain information regarding your connection while in an online match.
- This option is currently only available to a select group of players while we gather feedback and tune the associated values. We will communicate our plans for releasing this to a wider audience when more information is available.
- All other players will see this option as greyed out, and will not be able to toggle it on at this time.
- Updates to multiple kits and tifos.
There are other issues that’s been fixed by EA Sports as well:
- Scrolling line ups were not correctly displaying names.
- In VOLTA FOOTBALL, the avatar’s saved customizations were not displayed in some cases.
It will be interesting to see or rather highlight the changes made to the FIFA Ultimate Team. Here is the official patch notes shared on the official EA SPORTS FIFA forum.
Do check out: