If you are planning for a router and future-proofing is in the priority list, then this news is for you. Huawei just announced their Wi-Fi 6+ enabled routers Huawei Wi-Fi AX3, and Dual-mode 5G supported 5G CPE Pro 2. The Wi-Fi AX3 comes in two variants, Dual-Core and Quad-Core.
Starting with the Huawei Router AX3. These two are the world’s first Wi-Fi 6+ Technology-enabled routers. Here are the specifications.
- 255 mm x 159.2 mm x 39.7 mm
- Wireless speed up to 2976 Mbps (574 Mbps in 2.4GHz band and 2402 Mbps in 5GHz band)
- Gigahome Quad-Core 1.4 GHz CPU in the Quad-Core variant and Gigahome Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU in the Dual-Core variant.
- Tap to Connect facility by Huawei Share
- Anti-brute force algorithms, WPA3, Firewall, DMZ, PAP / CHAP, DMZ / DoS attack protection for the Dual-Core model. In the Quad-Core model, TrustZone Security is extra.
For its never before technologies, it can provide three times faster speed, four times connected device capacity, lower latency even while connected with several devices and lower power consumption. For the Dynamic Narrow Bandwidth Technology, the signals can now penetrate solid objects more easily.
Now, time for the Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2. This device is also compatible with Wi-Fi 6+ technology. Rather than this,
- The dual-mode 5G (NSA + SA) connectivity
- 3.6 Gbps theoretical peak download speed
- up to 400% boost in upload speed
- 30% latency reduction
- Game Turbo Technology to reduce latency and packet loss while gaming
The pricing and availability details will be revealed soon by Huawei.
You may like 👇🏼