Alongside the flagship Find X2 series, Oppo also announced its new wearable i.e. the Oppo Watch along with a design seriously inspired by the Apple Watch. There are two versions of the smartwatch – 46mm & 41mm coming with different specs.
Oppo has used its own OS i.e. ColorOS and it will use the same OS on its smartwatch and the Oppo Watch has a battery for 40 hours of use which will be enough for a day or so.
The watch has eSIM support for 4G and native calling, along with speakers and microphone. It even features NFC support for payment and uses Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 dual processors.
The 46mm model of the smartwatch comes with 430mAh battery which can be used for 40 hours on a single charge in the intelligent mode else, in the long battery life mode, the battery life lasts up to 21 days.
The Oppo Watch even supports its proprietary VOOC flash charge technology, charging the battery from 1% to 50% in just 17 minutes.
The 46mm version features a 1.91-inch 3D flexible AMOLED 326 PPI Retina display with 100% P3 wide colour gamut and has 50-meter water resistance and Oppo says that it has applied for 42 patents for it. On the other hand, the 41mm version has a 1.6-inch 301 PPI AMOLED display.
Oppo Watch Specifications
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming ad more
- ColorOS Watch, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh battery for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh battery for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
The Oppo Watch 41mm version comes in elegant black, rose gold and fog silver colours and is priced at 1499 yuan (Rs.15,930 approx). The 46mm aluminium alloy version comes in Black and rose gold variants and is priced at 1999 yuan (Rs.21,325 approx).
On the other hand, a bit more premium 46mm stainless steel version that uses the stainless steel case and ceramic bottom, sapphire glass and with leather band imported from Italy has been priced at 2499 yuan (Rs.26,660 approx).
Do check out: