Fitbit had launched an amazing and stylish global wearables smartwatch known as Fitbit Versa 2. It also provides you with Fitbit premium monthly subscription of Rs 815, the latest paid membership service in the Fitbit app.
The service utilizes the data to provide you with a personalized experience included with actionable guidance and coaching which helps you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Here’s the Specialisation of Fitbit Versa 2:
- Versa 2 gives you quick news and information, check the weather, set timers, and alarms, control smart home devices.
- It manages your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, and oxygen level in the bloodstream. Sleep Score will help better understand your sleep quality each night.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, NFC- See your pace & distance during runs or rides by connecting to your phone’s GPS.
- Track your heart rate 24/ 7, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed.
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life, Syncing range – up to 6.1 m
- Get your call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.
- The newly launched Versa 2 gives you a faster processor than its predecessor and it comes with an optional always-on display mode and it can deliver more than two days of battery life.
As far as the price is concerned, Versa 2 is available in various colour variants like carbon case, copper rose, an aluminium case which costs Rs.20,999 and the Versa 2 Special Edition available Rs.22,999 in India.
The device is available various online sites like Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios, Landmark and other major retailers offline and online on Amazon.in. As per my concern, it is one of the best generation smartwatches that will regulate my body health.
So what are you waiting for just go and grab it the latest model of Fitbit and let us know your comments below…
Do check out: