Want a brand new gaming PC powered by 3rd gen Ryzen processor? Here we present the Ryzen 5 3600X PC build under Rs.1,00,000 ft. NVIDIA RTX 2060
If you are an ardent gaming fan and looking for a new 3rd gen Ryzen powered gaming PC then we are here to help you. After the launch of Ryzen 3000 series CPUs, I was eager to write this post for you enthusiasts and finally, I am building this gaming PC.
Featuring the latest Ryzen 5 3600X and RTX 2060, this is a beast totally and at the price of Rs.1lakh, this is the best PC build you can go for.
The latest Ryzen 5 3600X has excelled Intel’s multi-core performance and on par with the single-core performance. So, using it for a gaming PC build makes much more sense and if you are a content creator or developer then also this PC will help you a lot.
So, let’s build the PC:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Desktop Processor
- 6 Cores/ 12 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.8GHz
- Max Boost Clock: 4.4GHz
- Thermal solution: Wraith Spire
- TDP: 95W
- 35MB Total Cache
If you are looking for a great mid-ranged 6 core CPU then this new 7nm Ryzen 5 3600X is perfect for you. This CPU is based on AMD’s latest Zen 2 architecture and has tremendous performance compared to other Intel counterparts.
The CPU beats the nearest competitor Intel i5-9600K by huge margins at multi-threaded performance and on par with the Intel CPU at the single-threaded performance.
This suggests that the CPU is capable of both productivity workloads as well as gaming, at its price point it has immense performance and is the best 6-core CPU currently in the market.
Buy from here: http://bit.ly/2JD91wV
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 AMP 6GB GDDR6 192-bit GPU
- New Turing architecture, real-time raytracing with deep learning AI
- 6GB 192-bit GDDR6 memory
- Factory overclocked Boost Clock 1800 MHz
- Dual slot, Super compact 8.3-Inch card
- Ice Storm 2.0 cooling
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0B.
If you are looking for a great RTX GPU but you are short on budget then this card is a perfect solution for you. This Zotac’s RTX 2060 “AMP” version is both powerful and efficient, perfect for gamers to pair with any of their 6 core processors.
As the RTX 2060 Super is not yet available so we are sticking to the original RTX 2060 which still is a value for money GPU.
Buy from here: http://bit.ly/2M9v8wB
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus ATX Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- AUDIO BOOST 4 technology with NAHIMIC 3 software enhancement for immersive experiences
- FROZR Heatsink with patented fan design – Propeller Blade Technology and double ball bearings
- Pre-Installed IO Shielding is grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr accessory, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- AUDIO BOOST 4: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
As we already know that the X570 motherboards are quite expensive but they are worth spending upon if you want to get the fast PCIe gen 4 experience and remaining future-proof if you stay on the promising AM4 platform.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2JP6QXg
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM
- Memory Configuration: Dual / Quad Channel
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Size: 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)
- Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
- XMP 2.0 support
- Compatibility: Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299 and AMD AM4 socket motherboards
A must-have DDR4 RAM configuration, and now using 16GB RAM is quite affordable as well so it will be smarter for you to go for 16 gigs of RAM.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Gs1OxQ
Ant Esports ICE-400TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
- RGB Ring Fans with Remote Control
- Black Glossy Finish
- Easy Cable Management/Separate Zone For Power Supply
- Screw-Less HDD Support
- Magnetic Anti-Dust Filter
- Superior Hardware Support/Advanced Heat Dissipation System
- Support ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX Motherboard
- Tempered Glass Front and Swing Door Left Side Panel
- I/O Panel : 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic
- Fan Support : Front RGB Ring 120 / 140 mm x 3 (Preinstalled)/ Top 120 mm x 2 (Optional)/ Bottom 120 mm x 3 (Optional)/ Rear RGB Ring 120 mm x 1 (Preinstalled)
This cabinet has impressed me a lot and at this price, you do not get such advanced PC cabinet that too with RGB lighting with remote control. The glass body, the I/O ports as well as the build quality has impressed me a lot.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2SzhJiR
Western Digital 240GB Internal Solid State Drive
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s.
- Form Factor M.2 2280 – it works on all laptop having m.2 port
- Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time.
- Improved performance for everyday computing
- More play.- Official Digital Vengeance
A must-have 240GB M.2 SSD for faster transfer speeds. We are using a PCIe gen 3 SSD, but you can use a gen 4 if you get one.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2YgsPdI
Western Digital Purple 2TB Internal Hard Drive
- 2TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- SATA 6.0 GB/s
- Tuned for write-intensive, low bit-rate, high stream-count applications typical to most surveillance applications
- TLER and ATA streaming support
A 2TB HDD is very essential for storing all your movies and games.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2OeADNn
Corsair 650W Active PFC 80 Plus Power Supply
- 80 plus efficiency: Runs cooler and uses less power than non-certified power supplies
- Black housing, cable sleeves and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
- Thermally controlled 120mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
- Active power factor correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 standard and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
A 650W power supply is enough for powering the Ryzen 5 3600X and RTX 2060 GPU. Corsair’s PSU does have good quality and is recommended for quality gaming PCs.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2YpDIxV
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L (RGB1.0) CPU Liquid Cooler
- Silent cooling fan technology – a mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime
- Hybrid design – a combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade designs gives you the static air reassure you need without sacrificing airflow
- Dual dissipation – our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- Include wired RGB controller and splitter – allows you to customize colours and light effects
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection – never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
A liquid cooler is very essential if you are going to overclock your CPU for further tuning and maximising performance for your Ryzen PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2SyhNPC
This total PC build costs around Rs.1lakh and at this price point this is the best productivity cum gaming PC you can afford for. For any queries or help do comment on this post or email us for any assistance. Happy gaming 😁
Do check out: