Lenovo has launched their first budget smartphone with triple rear cameras, waterdrop notch display and with Helio P22 Soc – the Lenovo K6 Enjoy
Lenovo has been quite since they had launched the K8 Note sometime last year, until they launched the K9 in India. In the global market, they’ve launched the Z5 and the Z5 Pro which have received some mixed bag reviews.
Now at the budget segment they’ve launched a new smartphone that packs in some of the latest features that the company has implemented for the very first time.
So, the new K6 Enjoy bags in the latest waterdrop notch and triple rear camera setup which has been implemented for the first time on a budget end Lenovo smartphone.
This smartphone has quite a lot of similarity to Lenovo Z5S which was announced in December 2018.
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Specifications
- 6.22-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 89 percent screen-to-body ratio
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core chipset clocked at 2.0GHz
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB of RAM & 64GB/ 128GB built-in storage
- Up to 256GB expandable storage via microSD card
- Triple Rear Cameras : 12MP (primary sensor with AF) + 5MP (depth sensor) + 8MP (telephoto lens) with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery
- Support for 10W charging via USB Type C
- Android 9 Pie out of the box on top of Lenovo’s own UI
This budget smartphone comes with a tall 6.22-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and bears the latest waterdrop-style notch display design.
The rear cameras are mated with features including PDAF,
Other features of the smartphone include a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and connectivity options such as hybrid dual SIMs, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Overall this is a great budget smartphone but at RMB 1,398 (approximately Rs.14,400) is quite a bit costly as per the offerings of this device.
The handset comes in Blue and Black colour variants and is already on sale in China. There’s no word over Lenovo K6 Enjoy India launch currently.
Do check out: