PUBG Mobile’s v0.11.0 update, is coming to all PUBG Fnatics soon after it has arrived in beta.
PUBG Mobile is currently the record-breaking downloaded game in India. Ban notices in educational institutes or even PM Narendra Modi addressing the game at the recent Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0. You can love the game or hate it all the same, but you definitely cannot ignore PUBG Mobile.
We downloaded PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update in its beta form and checked out the much-talked-about zombie mode. The Resident Evil 2 X PUBG Mobile crossover is probably one of the best things that happened to PUBG players around the world.
The fact that Tencent Games is widely testing PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update, it’s only a matter of time before the zombie mode starts to roll out globally. But PUBG Mobile YouTuber Mr Ghost Gaming said the global release of the latest PUBG Mobile update should take place before February 10.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update changelog isn’t limited to zombie mode, which is only a part of what’s going to be the coolest update ever.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 beta updates revealed the game will bring the following changes as well:
- Sanhok available in Quick Match – Arcade.
- Resident Evil 2 based main menu theme and music
- Moonlight weather in Vikendi (Snow) map
- Players will incur more damage depending on how far they are from the safe zone.
- Air raid adjustment in Sanhok and Vikendi maps.
- Push-to-talk chat during matches.