Looking for an Intel gaming PC on a budget? Worrying about the Intel CPU price hike? Here we bring the Best Intel budget gaming PC ft. Pentium G5400
Intel, often known for its gaming CPUs, is facing a huge price hike recently due to the shortage of their production. This has led a price hike of about 20-30% on an average, which is huge.
Processors like Core i5-8400 has got a price hike of about Rs.8k to Rs.10k, which is almost about 40%. The Core i3-8100 has also got a price hike of Rs.3k which is about 30% than its original price.
In this situation, building a great Intel gaming PC on a budget is very difficult. So, we have chosen the Intel Pentium G5400 that has received a rough Rs.2k price hike, which is still bearable.
And as expected, GPU prices have relatively gone down. So, it’s the right time to pair your CPU with your ideal GPU. But what about the CPU price? So here lies the solution:
The Pentium Gold G5400 is the best one in the Pentium lineup currently available in India. As the new 8th gen CPUs are heavily priced so using a Pentium series processor is a good choice if you are on a budget.
Know more about Pentium G5400: Intel Pentium Gold G5400 processor makes its way to India
We have taken Intel Pentium processors in consideration of the fact that you want a “Discrete CPU + GPU”. If you do not have money for a discrete GPU, you can go for the Red Team’s Ryzen 3 2200G.
So, here’s our complete build:
Intel Pentium G5400 Desktop Processor
- 2 Cores/ 4 threads
- Base frequency: 3.7 GHz
- 4 MB SmartCache
- Compatible with 300 series chipset based motherboards
- Thermal solution included
- 54 Watt TDP
The Pentium Gold G5400 is one of the strongest Pentium processors available in India and as it has not received a huge price hike, so it can ideally be used for low budget gaming rigs.
With 3.7GHz base clock frequency, and accompanied with 4 MB SmartCache, it is an ideal one for everyday work and gaming as well. Also, the processor has Hyper-Threading that allows smooth gaming with this processor.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zoxO2n
Corsair VS450 450-Watt Power Supply
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAV
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
The ideal PSU for gaming PC and being safe enough it is the best one out there if you are planning to make a gaming PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2AdSR7k
Gigabyte H310M-H Ultra Durable motherboard
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with Good Quality Audio Capacitors; GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click.
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with fan stop
- All new Gigabyte App Center, simple and easy use; Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Gigabyte’s all-new motherboard supports the 8th Gen Intel processors and has great additional features for future customizations. You can upgrade your CPU or GPU anytime with such a flexible motherboard.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2PObCJ5
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 LPX 2400MHz
- CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R – 8GB (1x8GB) Corsair DDR4
- PC4-19200 (2400Mhz), Non-ECC Unbuffered
- CAS 16-16-16-39, XMP 2.0, 1.2V
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking
An 8GB DDR4 RAM is quite good for starters and you can upgrade it with another stick of the same RAM when you gather some bucks in your pocket.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Qgq2kJ
Zotac GeForce 4GB GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition Graphics Card
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs:- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply:- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
- DirectX:- 12 API feature level 12_1, 4.5 OpenGL, Dual Fan Cooling, Dual-Slot
The best seller and the value for money graphics card currently available in the market. With 4GB of VRAM, the 1050Ti is a pure beast and helps you to achieve a smooth 1080p gaming performance.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2S5GvFM
Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011050-WW Mid-Tower Steel Gaming Case
- USB 3.0 front port with an internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 420 mm long
- Install up to four storage drives, your choice of 3.5-inches or 2.5-inches, each tray fits both
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake
- Easy system build, maintenance and upgrades
The CPU case that is widely recommended for those who want to make a solid, future-proof gaming PC with some RBG lighting on it.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Algknn
WD Green 120GB M.2 Internal SSD
- M.2 2280
- SATA III 6Gb/s
- SLC (Single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for long periods of time
- Available in 2.5-inch/7mm cased and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
The SSD which is a must have one to load your Windows faster and load your loved games on it. Here we have used an M.2 SSD that is faster than the normal SATA SSD.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zpoYBv
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
A must have, widely-used 1 TB internal HDD for your gaming PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2SgzUsj
So, here was our complete Intel gaming PC build with the deadly Pentium G5400 that is very strong to handle modern games if paired with great GPU. Well, this build is totally based on gaming and for other productivity work you can go for quad-core processors.
This gaming PC is a lot more flexible and future-proof. You can upgrade your CPU, RAM and even GPU or storage anytime according to your need.
But to be honest, if paired with strong GPU like GTX 1050Ti, the Pentium Gold G5400 performs really very well. If you have the budget for Core i3-8100 you can visit this build: Best Intel Core i3-8100 gaming PC build under Rs.35,000