Looking for a great gaming PC on a budget? Cannot afford a graphics card? Here we bring the Best Budget gaming PC ft. AMD Athlon 200GE
In today’s day when AMD and Intel are going head to head, increasing core count and clock speed of the processors, getting hold of a good budget build is too hard at times.
The last quarter of 2018 has seen a vast increase in prices of Intel CPUs, which has led AMD to make a breakthrough in the market. Recently they have been successful in launching the new 7nm EPYC Rome processors.
A few months back they had launched a budget processor named the Athlon 200 GE that comprises 2 cores and 4 threads. Being clocked at 3.2 GHz, and having 3 Vega graphics core, it is the ideal low-budget streaming and gaming processor.
In this post, we will build a complete setup including monitor as because people need a good combo in a budget of around Rs.25,000.
Though Pentium G5400 is a great choice but as because of its high price we recommend the Athlon 200GE. Here’s our complete setup:
AMD Athlon 200GE
- Includes Radeon Vega 3 Graphics for Smooth Streaming and Gaming
- 2 Cores / 4 Processing Threads
- DDR4 Support, Efficient 35W TDP
- Socket AM4, Platform-upgradable to Ryzen
- Near-Silent CPU Cooler Included
Read more about this processor from here: AMD’s brings new Athlon 200GE with Vega graphics at $55
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2QDSZUM
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon Processors
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz; 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@24 Hz
- A maximum shared-memory of 2 GB *Actual support may vary by CPU.
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
It is one of the best and popular AM4 socket motherboard that fits in your budget and provides you with future customization options. So, with A320M motherboard you can work with an AMD processor that is based on a future-proof AM4 socket platform.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zR3Xz5
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz
- Designed For High-Performance Overclocking
- Support Intel 7th, 8th Gen & Ryzen Series Motherboard,
- Capacity: 8GB
- Aluminum Heat Spreader, Compatibility Tested
- Xmp 2.0 Support
- Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35
- 10 Year Warranty
It’s needless to say that Ryzen CPUs works best with high-speed RAMs, so getting hold of a faster 3000MHz RAM kit instead of 2400MHz for few bucks is a smart choice for you. We recommend you to use one RAM stick so that you can upgrade with another 8GB of RAM for better performance in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2QDcTz3
CHIPTRONEX X310B Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
- Full ATX Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
- 1 x 120mm Red LED fan included
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x1
- Motherboard supported: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Side transparent panel
If you are on a budget and yet in hunt of a great RGB cabinet then this one will suffice your expectations. I have personally tested this one and it really works well at this price point. Also, you can add 2 more RGB fans on the front if you want in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2JYTOor
Circle 400 Watt CPH698 V12 SMPS
A 400 Watt PSU from Circle gets things done especially for people who are on a budget and need a trusted PSU for their PC build. For our build, a 400 Watt PSU is just enough for getting things done.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2QEWN8e
ADATA SP580 Premier 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
- New generation 3D NAND flash
- Wide capacity range and high TBW
- Intelligent SLC caching and DRAM cache buffer
- Advanced LDPC ECC engine
- RAID engine and data shaping for ultimate protection
- Outperforms HDDs with a massive performance gain
- Lower power consumption, longer battery life
A high-speed SSD is a must nowadays, especially if you are using a Ryzen PC built. So, we recommend the SSD storage as a must-have option over the traditional HDDs.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2RSyEey
LG 19 inch (47 cm) LED Monitor
- Screen Size: 19 inch (47 cm) HD Ready (1366 X 768) TN Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 200 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 90 degrees horizontal 65 degrees vertical
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes
An HD monitor gets things done for a budget build and we recommend to use HD monitor as because the inbuilt Vega 3 graphics is good to handle HD workloads only.
Need more suggestions for buying a monitor? Check out: Top 10 Budget Monitors 2018 for your PC
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2PqMisz
So here was our complete budget build with Athlon 200GE that is just perfect for people who are seeking a great PC but are in a tight budget. This PC build is future-proof as because you get to upgrade your processor or graphics or even RAM any time you want to.
Also with 300MHz RAM, an RGB case, SSD storage and a processor based on the new “Zen” architecture this PC is also an ultra-modern one. This build is ideal for long browsing sessions or medium office workloads, even it is good for streaming and is ideal for low budget gamers.
HD gaming on the inbuilt Vega 3 graphics is quite good for older games and even for newer games like Fortnite Battle Royale. You cannot expect a huge gaming performance but it really gets things done at 720p.
What are your thoughts on this build? Tell us in the comments down below… 🙂
Do check out: Best Aorus built Custom Ryzen Gaming PC with RTX 2080
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂