Need a gaming PC? Do not have enough bucks? Here we bring the affordable yet powerful Ryzen gaming PC build under Rs.30,000
In present days, nobody wants a lagging PC or a laptop. People need more power and performance from their PCs. Though some might feel them outdated, PCs are still the favourite for a wide range of people including gamers, coders, editors, developers and many others.
Since one year of Ryzen, things have changed a lot… People have progressively been shifting from Intel to AMD’s power-packed Ryzen. The company has also attracted buyers who seek for a great processor in that sub-mid-range price segment.
After the launch of Ryzen processors with Vega graphics, both the Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G has proved its worth in the mid-range price segment. Slowly and steadily, gamers, devs, video editors all have started liking these beasts and are using in their builds… 🙂
So let’s start with our components:
AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Processor with Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics
- Built-In Radeon Vega RX 11 Graphics
- 4 Cores/8 Threads UNLOCKED
- Frequency: 3.9 GHz Max Boost
- Socket Type: AM4
- Thermal Solution: Wraith Stealth Cooler
The best mid-range processor out there currently. With a 4 core and 8 threads, this can handle almost all your multi-threaded applications with utmost ease. The integrated powerful Vega 11 graphics help you to attain a smooth 1080p gaming to some extent, and you can upgrade your graphics any time in the near future.
People sometimes fear in using Ryzen into their PCs, so we can assure that this processor will power your PC without consuming too much power. This Ryzen 5 2400G will help increase your productivity from now on… 🙂
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2N7SfVn
MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen 1st & 2nd Gen AM4 D-Sub DVI HDMI Micro-ATX Motherboard
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending
- Supports DDR4-3466+(OC) Memory: Audio Boost: Reward your ears with a studio-grade sound
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- Turbo M. 2: Speeds Up to 32Gb/s.:
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending
The B450M motherboard will help to overclock your processor and increase its performance. This motherboard is the latest one and is always future-proof. The B450 chipset will help you avail the latest utilities by AMD including SenseMi, StoreMi, Precision Boost 2 and others.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2zJ9IA1
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz High-Speed Ram
- Designed For High-Performance Overclocking
- Support AMD Ryzen Series Motherboard, Capacity 8Gb
- Aluminum Heat Spreader, Compatibility Tested
- Xmp 2.0 Support, Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35, 10 Year Warranty
- Compatible With Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299 & Ryzen Series
This is the best DDR4 RAM that is clocked at 3000MHz to get an enhanced performance especially Ryzen powered PC.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2RfjWik
BBC 8803 Gaming Cabinet With Side Full Acrylic Panel
- Side Acrylic Panel,
- One 3.0 USB
- Supports both ATX and micro ATX motherboards
- 1*33 Led Fan
- Has a lot of compartments for future optimizations
This cabinet is RGB one with one LED fan and you can mount more RGB fans anytime. With a side transparent panel, this PC looks stunning and with a lot of compartments, this cabinet provides you with the ability to customize your PC anytime in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NdNCJw
WD Green 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
- Improved performance for everyday computing
- An easy upgrade for your PC
- Solid state reliability
- Less power, more play
- Free WD SSD dashboard
- 3-year limited warranty
An SSD these days is a must that will power up your OS and other heavy applications… 🙂
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NVkYSC
Circle 400 Watt CPH698 V12 SMPS
A basic yet good power supply for those who want to make a PC and do not want to include any graphics card. This PSU from Circle will just work fine for them, you can also avail the costlier ones if you want more power later on.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2ReTsxe
So, here was our complete build that is roughly around Rs.30k. As the prices of the processors have increased a bit. the build has become a bit costlier these days.
The total cost excludes the price of the hard disk which you can buy from here:
Seagate New Barracuda ST1000DM010 Desktop Hard Drive
- 1TB Hard Disk
- 64MB Cache
- 3.5inch Hard Drive
- Up to 6.0Gb/s
- Cost-effective storage upgrade for desktop computers
- Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 1TB of storage
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance; 64MB Cache
- Seagate Secure models for hardware-based data security
- Instant Secure Erase allows safe and easy drive retirement
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NSTuwN
This PC will just work fine for those who want a solid PC powered by Ryzen and want to game keeping the budget on the mind. This PC is totally future-proof and if you feel low on performance after years you can add an extra RAM stick or feel low on graphics? Just add any of your favourite graphics cards at any moment.
At present, the Ryzen 5 2400G offers the best value for money and is widely recommended for budget gamers. The B450 motherboard will help you overclock your processor and enhance its performance. Also, this motherboard will give access to various AMD utilities like the SenseMi, StoreMi, Precision Boost 2 and others.
It is advised to use an SSD for just Rs.2k with this build. Due to the StoreMi, the CPU feels as if this PC has a 1.2TB SSD, how? Know more from here: What is AMD StoreMI Technology?
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂