Planning to make a gaming PC build? Is Intel Core i3-8100 your preferred choice? Here we bring the best Intel gaming PC under Rs.35,000
Gaming has been the first choice for most of the Indians by now since the advent of PUBG and other triple-A gaming titles. People know that for gaming Intel processors have always been the best.
So, for those who seek to make a great budget gaming PC may switch to the budget-oriented Intel Core i3-8100 processor with 4 cores & 4 threads. Pairing it with a decent graphics card will give you great results.
As you might know, there’s a huge price drop of the graphics cards, so it is the perfect time to make a gaming PC for playing both e-sports titles and story-based titles. So, here’s presenting the components of our build:
Intel Core i3 8th generation Desktop processor
- Frequency: 3.6 GHz; Bus type: DMI 3.0
- Intel 8th Generation Coffee Lake Microarchitecture
- Cores: 4; Threads: 4
- Intel Chipset 300 Series supported Motherboard
- DDR4-2400 and above memory supported
With 4 cores and 4 threads and with a clock speed of 3.6 GHz it is just the best entry level processor for gaming and productivity.
For more processor suggestions: Top 10 desktop processors under Rs.10,000 for 2018
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NJ8VH2
Gigabyte H310M-H HDMI and VGA Port Ultra Durable motherboard
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with Good Quality Audio Capacitors; GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click. Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with fan stop
- All new Gigabyte App Center, simple and easy use; Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Gigabyte’s this motherboard is one of the best at its price range and is preferred by many. Though it’s not a hardcore gaming motherboard but not very bad either.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2OoGwDp
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 LPX 2400MHz C16 RAM
- CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R – 8GB (1x8GB) Corsair DDR4
- PC4-19200 (2400Mhz), Non-ECC Unbuffered
- CAS 16-16-16-39, XMP 2.0, 1.2V
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking
The RAM that is used by millions and preferred by many is also what we recommend as a must for any budget build.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2OlDobf
GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
- Core Clock (MHz): 1506 in OC Mode and 1468 in Gaming Mode
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
Gigabyte’s this graphics card is one of the best at its price and due to the OC mode, the graphics card is much recommended to those who need cheap yet effective graphics for their budget build. As the prices of the graphics card have gone down considerably, so you should get on your hands on this for sure.
For more of graphics cards: Top 5 Graphics Card under Rs.20,000 in India 2018
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2QxTLD8
Seagate New Barracuda 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Cost-effective storage upgrade for desktop computers
- Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 1TB of storage
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance; 64MB Cache
- Seagate Secure models for hardware-based data security
- Instant Secure Erase allows safe and easy drive retirement
This hard-disk that is our most favorite one that is cheap yet effective.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Nf1CaM
Corsair VS450 450-Watt Power Supply
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAV
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
Circle Cc819 Professional Gaming Cabinet
- Material: Steel Black Body
- Compatible Motherboard: ATX / MICRO ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7, External 3.5 inch Drive Bays: 3, External 5.25 inch Drive Bays: 3
- Front Audio Ports: 2 HD-Audio, Front USB Ports 2.0: 2, FRONT USB PORTS 3.0: 1
- 120mm LED Fan: 2 (1 for front & 1 for back)
This is one of our most preferred and used PC cabinets for budget gaming builds because its cooling is great compared to its price. Also, you get 2 RGB fans that add to the beauty of the cabinet.
For more cabinets & cases check out: Top 5 Budget Gaming Cabinets 2018
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2QCKEBc
Due to the hike in the price of the processor, the budget gets exceeded by Rs.2k, but soon the prices will surely be normal again. But well we recommend you to spend a bit more and buy an M.2 SSD to fire up your PC:
WD Green 120GB SATA III M.2 Internal SSD
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for long periods of time
- Available in 2.5-inch/7mm cased and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
The best low-budget SSD that is 10 times faster than normal SATA SSDs and is able to handle your OS and other much-needed applications easily…
For more SSD check out: Top 6 M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drives in India 2018
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NIouim
So, this was our budget Intel Core i3-8100 build for those who want to make a good entry level gaming PC. Also, the build is future-proof, as in future you can anytime add an extra RAM stick or upgrade your graphics card or storage for a better gaming experience.
Do check out: Make a Ryzen PC Built at just Rs.15000(220$)
How did you like our build? Tell us in the comments below… For more new awesome build follow our blog TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂