Sanhok map can be downloaded independently within the game. PUBG Mobile also gets a new muscle car, bulletproof UAZ with the latest update.
Tencent Games will be rolling out the new update for PUBG Mobile on Android and iOS. The update brings Sanhok map which can be downloaded independently within the app. Once you’re in the game, open game modes to download Sanhok map. This is the third map on PUBG Mobile along with the existing maps, Erangel and Miramar.
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings:
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items:
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops:
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match.
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 update lets users customise their pickup quantities in settings. Some changes coming to clans include new clan titles, and clan rankings. New anti-cheating measures also come with the update. The game will now have an improved recognition of cheating plug-ins. More report buttons added to spectator mode, basic information and results.
There are more minor improvements and features available with the update. You can find the full patch notes for PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 here.
In India, Tencent Games is hosting the biggest PUBG Mobile eSports championship from September 26 to October 21. The PUBG Mobile championship is open for college students only starting with online qualifiers and finals in Bengaluru. The winning prize pool is of 50 lakhs.