- 1 Looking for a smart speaker? Is Google Assistant your favorite voice assistant? Lenovo Smart Display with Google Voice Assistant to be coming soon…
- 2 Specs:
- 3 Lenovo Smart Display as a whole
Looking for a smart speaker? Is Google Assistant your favorite voice assistant? Lenovo Smart Display with Google Voice Assistant to be coming soon…
Smart speakers have been available for quite a while now… Some are powered by Amazon’s Echo, some by Google Assistant and also Apple’s Siri.
Despite the difference in the smart speaker ecosystem of any company, their prime objective is to serve its end users. It should be smart enough to fetch what you want…
Well, the smart speakers do have changed the scenario in the past few years. Excited to know who is the best voice assistant according to us?
Google Assistant + vibrant FHD touch screen. Meet the new Lenovo Smart Display.
— Lenovo (@lenovo) July 27, 2018
A few months back, Amazon launched the Echo Spot that seemed to be a smart speaker with a tiny display on top of it. Now the Chinese electronics giant has taken this seriously and developed something impressive…
They call it the Lenovo Smart Display, that has 8 or 10-inch display and a speaker paired with the Google Voice Assistant. In simple words, it seems like a tab with a speaker at the corner…
It has various functions, much like that of Echo Spot or Echo Show… Here are the specs & features:
- Size: 8” or 10.1″
- Type: IPS
- Resolution: HD (1280 x 800) or FHD (1920 x 1200)
- Screen: Direct Bonding
- Rotating View: 86° Wide Angle
- Width x Height: 142.21mm x 263.21 mm & 173.87 mm x 311.37 mm(10-inch)
- Thickness: 12.5 mm — 111.36 mm
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs) & 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) (10-inch)
- Color: Grey or Bamboo(10-inch)
- I/O Buttons:1 x Microphone-Mute, 1 x Camera Shutter, 1 x Volume +/-
- Processor: Qualcomm® Home Hub Platform (base Snapdragon™ 624, Octa-Core A53 1.8 GHz, 14 nm)
- Audio:2″ 10W Full Range Speaker, 2 x Passive Tweeters
- Microphone:2 x 2 Dual Microphone Arrays
- RAM: Up to 2 GB
- Flash (eMMC):Up to 4 GB
- Front Camera: 5 MP Wide Angle
- Video Call: 720p
- WLAN: 2 x 2 WiFi 802.11 ac 2.4G/5G, MIMO
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® BLE & 4.2
Lenovo Smart Display as a whole
Well, Lenovo has tried to make an impressive thing that is smart, good-looking and compact. The best thing is the immersive screen that widens the use of a smart speaker to an “ultimate smart assistant” that has its own brain and helps you always…
What Google Home can alone do, Lenovo Smart Display does it much better and in a more appealing & simpler way… So, spending some extra bucks on it is not a bad idea indeed… 🙂
Here are some of the major features that you can enjoy on the Lenovo Smart Display:
Google Assistant always there to help
Google Assistant streamlines your tasks so you can spend more time on what matters most. Like catching up with friends or having some quality ‘me time’. Enjoy hands-free, always-on help while you multitask—without the hassle.
Sometimes, seeing is better. That’s why the Google Assistant on your Smart Display enhances answers with images, maps, and videos.
Smart Home controls
Control and monitor your home—from your kitchen, living room, or bedroom. All you need to do is ask your Smart Display.
Music on the Go
As you cook up a storm in the kitchen or wait for your guests to arrive, ask the Google Assistant on your Smart Display to play something on YouTube.
Video calling just got easier
You, your family, and friends can stay connected with hands-free video calling. Simply say the name and let your Smart Display do the rest.
The Lenovo Smart Display is already available in the US and in other countries. It has not arrived in India yet, but yes it will soon do so…
Buy the 8-inch Smart Display($199.99): https://amzn.to/2of3Yrb
Buy the 10.1-inch Smart Display($290): https://amzn.to/2BSixKS
Do check out: Why should You buy Google Home over Amazon Echo?
How did you like the Lenovo Smart Display? Comment your views and submit your ratings below…
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂