Need a DSLR Camera? Confused which one to Buy? Here we bring The Top 5 DSLRs under Rs.50000 in India 2018
Cameras these days have seen a lot of evolution in this decade…From point and shoot to SLRs and now DSLRs. But now even smartphones produce quite DSLR like photos these days…
Well to be honest how much evolution do cameras have, still they are loved by photographers. Though now selfies are much more prevalent than normal pics taken on cameras still they are favorites of us…
Nowadays smartphone rear cameras do reproduce good pics even with bokeh effects. So, using a point and shoot one is just meaningless…
So, in the long run, buying a DSLR should be the best choice for you. Well, you might be confused which one to buy and which one to not.
To make things easy for you we have hunted for the best ones compared them and made the final list for you… Here we present the top 5 DSLRs under Rs.50000 in India 2018:
5.Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+
- 9-point AF with 1 center cross-type AF point
- Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800
- Wi-Fi and NFC supported
- Let Scene Intelligent Auto do the work for you and capture shots without having to worry about settings; or when you’re ready, take semi or full Manual control.
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Shoot detailed Full HD movies with a cinematic feel thanks to DSLR control depth of field which ensures your subject is sharp while your background is nicely blurred.
Buy from here:
4.Nikon D3400 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
- Indoor to outdoor, from day to night, fuelling superior image quality for D-SLR users new to the hobby, the D3400 incorporates a DX-format CMOS sensor which has expanded the camera’s ISO sensitivity to a maximum of 25600, translating into sharp images even in low-light with less shake. Memory card size varies between 8GB and 16 GB
- Camera and Smartphone: The perfect pairing SnapBridge, powered by Bluetooth low energy, turns photography into a social activity with an always-on connection between the camera and paired smart devices
- Creative Control At Every Step: For photographing the dynamic pulse of city life, experience capturing up to 16 shots in the RAW format during continuous shooting at a speed of up to 5 frames per second
- An ideal starting companion this new Nikon DSLR is an image creation tool that is both easy to use and a great introduction to photography with its intuitive and user-friendly interface
- 23.5 x 15.6 mm DX-format CMOS sensor
- 7.6 cm (3.0-inches), approx. 921k-dot wide-viewing LCD, multi-cam 1000 autofocus sensor
- NEF 12 bit RAW recording full HD (1920 x 1080) movie at 60/50/30/25/24p; ISO Range from 100- 25,600
- 11 AF points, 5 FPS continuous shooting speed guide mode
- Shutter speed 1/4000 sec to 30 seconds, image sharing with built-in SnapBridge capabilities
Buy from here:
3.Sony Alpha A6000L 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera
- 24.3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points
- Up to 11 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Wi-Fi / NFC / Play Memories camera apps
An Easy DSLR Style Photography
If you are looking forward to taking crystal clear and crisp pictures, just like how the professional does, then buy yourself Sony Alpha A6000L 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera that lets you enjoy advanced features like Multi Interface Shoe to help you with accessories to shoot movies and still images with high-capacity flash units, user interface easily customisable for faster and swifter access to other functions as well as a built-in flash to reduce camera shakes and blur.
Achieve Sharp and Detailed Images Easily
The Sony Alpha A6000L 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera has a processing speed three times the speed in the earlier models. Also comes the new BIONZ X that has the capability to capture photos with reduced blurriness, rich textures and reduced visual noise for a better and sharper image. Experience extraordinary image quality and improved light sensitivity with the 24.3MP APS HD CMOS sensor. Besides, the OLED Tru-Finder EVF optical system with four double aspherical lenses and loaded with real-time data lets you enjoy better photos.
Get Perfect Moments Captured Forever
Experience the latest technologies from Sony like the all-new 4D Focus that lets you capture moving objects with utmost clarity. It smartly combines wide coverage, autofocus speed and steady tracking using a high-end AF algorithm.
Buy from here:
2.Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- Type: Single-Lens Reflex Digital Camera
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million
- Image sensor : 23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor
- ISO 100 – 12800
- LCD: 8.1 cm (3.2-in.)
- Capture full-resolution 12-bit RAW images at up to 5 frames per second.
- The D5300 is designed without an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), allowing the high-resolution CMOS sensor to record the smallest details with precision
- For optimal sharpness, the D5300’s accurate 39-point autofocus quickly locks on to and track subjects.
- Its 3D Tracking mode seamlessly maintains focus even when your subject is moving towards or away from the camera – ideal for videos and sports photography.
- Simply transfer shots to your computer or mobile device with the D5300’s built-in Wi-Fi, a first among Nikon DSLRs.
- For backlit scenes, use its intelligent D-Lighting function to automatically set the right exposure for your subjects while retaining the natural ambiance of the background.
- When traveling, record GPS and altitude information to your images so you can relive your adventures with ease and convenience.
- The D5300’s large vari-angle monitor makes it easy to shoot from a variety of angles or to put yourself in the picture.
Buy from here:
1.Canon EOS 200D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- Picture Style: Auto, standard, portrait, landscape, fine detail, neutral, faithful, monochrome, user-defined 1 – 3
- Viewfinder Type: Eye-level Pentamirror with approximately 95 percent horizontal/vertical coverage with an eyepoint of approximately 19mm
- Eyepoint: Approx. 19mm (from eyepiece lens center at -1m-1);Magnification: Approx. 0.87x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
- Built-in Dioptric Adjustment: Approx. -3.0 – +1.0m-1
- Focusing Screen: Fixed, precision matte
- Mirror: Quick-return type; Depth-of-field preview provided
- Autofocus Type: TTL secondary image-registration, phase-difference detection with the dedicated AF sensor, 9-point AF (Center point: cross-type and vertical line sensitive when supporting f/2.8)
- Focusing Brightness Range: EV -0.5 – 18 (with the center AF point supporting f/2.8, one-shot AF, at room temperature, ISO 100)
- AF Operation: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, AI focus AF, manual focusing (MF); AF-Assist Beam: Small series of flashes fired by built-in flash
- 3-inch 3:2 capacitive sensing touch TFT color liquid-crystal monitor with 1.04m dots, 7 level manual brightness adjustment and 25 interface languages
Buy from here:
Well, these were our top pics for the top DSLRs currently in India under Rs.50000… So go buy them and start clicking photos!!!
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂