Amazon Prime…What does it include? Have you tuned to Prime Music yet?
Amazon Prime is basically is a paid subscription service offered by Amazon.com that gives users access to free two-day delivery (one-day in select areas), streaming video/music and other benefits for a monthly or yearly fee.
Amazon Prime provides a lot of service in India and in other countries…In India, Amazon Prime was launched in 2016…Currently, the same day or the 1 to 2-day fast delivery is included in this plan. Also features like Prime Video and the new Prime Music is included in the Prime Membership.
The new price of the prime membership plan is Rs.999…which was Rs.499 before October 2017…
So, let’s see why you can count on Amazon Prime:
Unlimited FREE fast delivery
Guaranteed free One-Day, Two-Day and Standard Delivery on eligible items
Why pay Rs.100 for One-Day Delivery every time you need an item quickly? As a Prime member, get unlimited FREE One-Day and Two-Day Delivery on eligible items from India’s largest online store, to over a hundred cities. Prime items that are not eligible for free One-Day or Two-Day Delivery to your location, will always qualify for free Standard Delivery with no minimum purchase value. The fastest, free Prime delivery speed available for an item will be shown on the product page.
Prime members also enjoy discounted Same-Day and Morning Delivery to pin-codes in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more cities across India.
Watch the latest and exclusive movies & TV shows
With your Prime membership, you have access to the latest and exclusive Bollywood and regional blockbusters like Sultan and Kabali, Hollywood movies like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, US TV shows and award-winning Amazon Original Series like Transparent.
Access Prime Video anywhere: on the go or in the comfort of your living room. Watch on your Android or iOS phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or smart TV.
Indian Shows on Prime Video
Amazon Prime has also ventured into reality or unscripted shows for the Indian market. Globally, it has reality shows for the Japanese market.
“Reality shows have been a good format for television and GEC channels. For the digital platform, it will be a differentiated and innovative content,” Vijay Subramaniam, Director, Content, Amazon Prime Video India, told BusinessLine.
The company’s The Remix is an unscripted show that pairs DJs and singers to compete in a music spin-off challenge. The show winner will receive a cheque of ₹50 lakh.
Speaking of the original content pipeline, Subramaniam said that the reality shows follow the overwhelming response they company had received for its first two Prime Originals — Inside Edge and Breathe.
Even better with Fire TV Stick
New – Prime Music
All your favorite music – ad-free and with unlimited offline downloads
With your Prime membership, enjoy ad-free music streaming with unlimited offline downloads across tens of millions of songs in multiple languages – English, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu, Bengali and more. Enjoy Playlists and Stations specially curated by Amazon’s music editors across moods, activities, genres, artists and decades.
Discover a new way to find and play music – voice controlled with Alexa. Simply tap on Alexa icon in your mobile app and ask for music. No typing, no browsing, no searching – Just ask!
Listen to music on devices – Android & iOS devices, Desktop app and Web Player, Amazon Fire TV sticks and Amazon Echo and other Alexa enabled devices.
Grab the best deals first
Exclusive access to top deals & coupons
As a Prime member, you get access to exclusive deals across categories. Be among the first to decide what’s hot and what’s not, and get 30-minute early access to top Lightning Deals every day. Choose the Prime Early Access filter when you search, to see the day’s selected deals.
With Amazon Family, Prime members save an additional 15% on diaper subscriptions and get exclusive discounts and recommendations, all tailored to their family.
The Kindle Benefit
Prime members read free
Read next month’s new releases today
- Amazon Echo is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud-based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo has powerful speakers that fill the room with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favorite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started.
- Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link, and Oakter.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
So, from shopping to listening music, or from reading books to voice assisting… everything is at your tips with a single plan of Rs.999. Isn’t it amazing? Whether you shop or listen to songs or watch exclusive content anywhere…
Feeling bored? Read the original and just released book from anywhere or say Alexa to read a book or ask interesting facts… So you get all the major benefits with no such difficulty…
Still thinking? Get your membership now!!!
Liked our post? Do give your suggestions in the comments….
TechnoSports- stay UPDATED 🙂