Honor, the brand of Huawei has Brought A Killer Phone In This Diwali
Honor the brand has brought many smartphones to the market but Honor 9i is a newest in its own kind. Why?…because its the first phone to have 4 cameras – 2 for the front and the two for the back. Honor is well known for its steady and productive products. This phone has been priced at Rs 17,999. Now why should you buy this phone there are lot more phones in this range?
Here are the 9 reasons :
- Honor 9i’s wide 18:9 display with 5.9-inch screen has a resolution of 2160x1080p. It is a good looking display offering crisp visuals (at 480ppi) and good wide viewing angles.
- The Honor 9i actually shares familial ties with the Honor 8 Pro – the same premium metal unibody design, classy matte back, rounded corners and curved edges. With such an elegant finish its a strong with 2.5D glass.
- Like Samsung, Huawei likes to use its own processor in most if its phones. The Honor 9i is no different. It is powered by a mid-range Kirin 659 processor. Paired with 4GB RAM it is even more better.
- There are many features on board EMUI 5.1(running atop Android 7.0 Nougat). Like you can lock certain apps, there are various gestures that are initiated with your knuckles, there are flip gestures, there’s a floating dock and more. The list just goes on and on.
- The key talking point of the smartphone is the dual camera set up on both sides.The front panel includes a 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera, while the back packs a 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera. The dual cameras work on the same lines as other Huawei smartphones such as P9 and 6x.
- The front camera is a treat for selfie fans. It can click wide and clear looking selfies even in rooms with limited light. The Bokeh effect is quite fun. The front camera also offers time lapse, audio note, beautification and filters.
- The fingerprint sensor also sits on the back. It’s accurate and unlock your phone quickly. Also it can be used to capture a photo, answering a call or turning off the alarm.
- The battery is 3340 mah which is good to last for a day. And loads of features by the UI to reduce battery consumption.
- The price…Well to be honest, getting a phone by Honor which has such good camera lens, with dual cameras at both ends is rare to find at only 18k.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 vs Moto G5s Plus vs Honor 9i
Its closest rival, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Rs 16,999), offers an even bigger and brighter 6.4-inch screen but has a resolution of just 1,920×1,080p. It has a metal body too and looks quite a stunner, but is a bit unwieldy due to its bigger (174mm long and 88.7mm wide) size.
It weighs 211g. It runs on an equally powerful and dependable Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM. It offers 64GB storage and takes microSD cards. What gives it an edge over the Honor 9i is the bigger (5,300mAh) battery which lasts about a day and a half comfortably. G5 plus(Rs 12,999) is less cheaper and also is a tough competitor having the same specs with a 3000 mah battery and a 424 ppi display.
Also this phone’s camera is a good competitor to Vivo V5 and Oppo F1S.
If you want a solid, elegant, stylish and good smartphone this one is best. Maybe a bit costly but its price is fair enough for its unique 4 cameras. If you are a photo junkie then do go for this one.
Buy it here : Flipkart